Discussion Living as the Tyrant’s Older Sister (Webtoon)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by marizz, Feb 6, 2020.

1. 2_Zen_Owls

2_Zen_Owls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've thought about this a little bit. I think Ares is initially attracted because of her beauty, he took her virginity, and she was/did not seem like a noble.

The virginity seems superficial but I bet it boosted his ego to know it was given to him. Plus when you have a subordinate like George who has boinked at least one noble lady in every house, I'm sure its a rare occurrence. It would be pretty humiliating to come back with a girl knowing George got there first. And you know he would rub that wound with salt even after it died.

Also he seems to dislike/avoid noble fluff, and Alicia doesn't really act like a noble.

So I think at first he was attracted and didn't think he could do better and just wanted to claim his territory. After he saw her curse like a sailor, knows she can start and finish a fight, and he has to chase her (which I'm sure is a change), he's 100% in love. That's what I think anyway.

2. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Ares is a military man so I expect him to be more brazen and more straight forward compared your ordinary guy in the street. Even if disicipline is ingrained in his character, he knows how to express his passions which we know in the first release.

The thing is Alicia and Ares are attracted becuase they are similar - a contrast to the ideal of that setting wherein a lady should be a contrast to the gentlemen. For them, a strong and dependable man should be complemenr by a graceful lady. I think Edith expects Ares to conform to that societal ideal instead of asking the man himself what he likes. Besides, Alicia might be a breath of fresh hair. Shes not fussy, not battling her eyelashes, not an airhead and a doozy, not underhanded and she knows her weapons. I guesshe's claiming her now coz if some guys discovered the true Alicia, they might even give up their fiancees.

3. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like Kai is gonna be Ares' biggest fan. He didn't get mad at Alicia seeing Ares...
    This spells good for the future.

4. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder. I think right now, he finds it cool that his beloved sis is working with his idol. I kinda feel that her dating said idol is gonna be an entirely different story - you know, seeing as how he then actively has to share her.

5. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    The F? I was expecting fireworks, volcanoes and WW3 when Edith met Ares with Alicia.

Re Edith. Somebody is as green as her dress when she sees the ML with the MC.

Kings_101 and lazynoodles like this.
  6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this whole chapter was funny. Alicia's plans are getting ruined because of her brother. Ares is too hot and bothered over various things. While Edith is experiencing the moment every mean girl has when she realizes she isn't hot shit.

Hypothon, Kings_101 and KathyClysm like this.
  7. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we will look back at this chapter for the moment Edith kinda... snapped. I am pretty sure something happened in her brain when she saw Ares genuinely smile while chatting with Alicia.

Hypothon likes this.
  8. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol... that too hot and bothered comment. Hahaha.

Anyone seen the latest translated chapter? I absolutely love Mr. Butler. I bet if he could trap both alicia and ares in the office and throw away the key he would definitely do it
    And Ares' requirement for Alicia's office: in the south (where his office is) and not easily accessible (to hide her away from potential rivals *ehem* lancelot *ehem). I gotta say, he butler's idea is nothing short of brilliant

Yukari_me, rock.doll and Ruruki like this.
  9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, its a lil' bit her fault for leaving all the planning of her new office in the hands of others (sure, Sir Wellington started out fine but she certainly shouldn't umderestimate both Ares and Justin's capabilities)

Jukki and Ruruki like this.
  10. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the thing though.... I think Ares has not yet realised that if they share an office, specifically HIS office, than there is no way she will not eventually meet Lancelot seeing as how, you know, those two boys do business together and stuff lol

Jukki and Ruruki like this.
  11. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True ...

But if Mr. Butler is creative with the bookshelf....

rock.doll, Jukki and Ruruki like this.
  12. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    I can already see them all with giant fluffy burlesque fans trying to shield the corner she is working in while lancelot is there lol

Ruruki likes this.
  13. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh! That makes sense too! I mean, she never really met Lancelot, at all, like ever. I can't wait for vinegar reactions from Ares. :aww: Yes, please.