News Living in this World with Cut & Paste Author passed away

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Fluffy Jellyfish, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh shit, I got some bad news

"The official website of SB Creative Corp.'s Tugikuru label announced last Friday that light novel author Sakuya passed away on January 27.

According to Sakuya's Twitter account, Sakuya suffered from a cerebral hemorrhage in 2017, and was hospitalized for a long period of time, and was later receiving medical care at home. The episode left Sakuya's left side paralyzed.

Sakuya's debut work, the Cut & Paste de Kono Sekai de Ikiteiru (I Survive in this World Through Cut & Paste) story, launched on the Shōsetsuka ni Narō (Let's Become Novelists) website in September 2016, with the latest chapter published on December 21, 2018. SB Creative Corp. publishes the story in print under its Tugikuru label, and with art by PiNe. The story won the Tugikuru Books' Grand Prize. The first print novel debuted in August 2017. The third volume shipped last November, with a fourth volume slated for May.

Kōki Katō began drawing a manga adaptation of the story on the Nico Nico Seiga website last May. The manga's second volume shipped on January 18."

Source : https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...x3_fYSmn3bxmATDpegOQIQW9omNPVz4z7cF8VfNpm1Ptg

I read this novel and feels not bothered with how the harem progressed. I also kinda like it until I stop reading it just because the translation stopped at some point (WN I think).

My deep condolences for the Author :(:(

2. Sherrynity

Sherrynity I see no God up there… other than the chaotic void

Reading List:
    Link
    ………uh, you…… what…???

My condolences. It was a nice series. Thank you for your service, author. Your works shall be missed. :blob_teary:

3. Jasad

Jasad ...not oldschool, just old...

Reading List:
    Link
    R I P Sakuya..i read the news from translator site..:blob_teary:

4. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    May he get reincarnated in a better world

Chrono Vlad, GDLiZy and readerz like this.
  5. Rance01

Rance01 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Condolences, I hope that the gods may reincarnate him to his own novel's world.

WebSageEmperor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.