Other Request LMS - Which Chapter Did I Leave Off At?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by RANTMAN, Apr 1, 2016.

1. RANTMAN

RANTMAN PRESENTATION!

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking to start reading LMS again. I stopped when it was licensed and the translations stopped. It has been a long time but I don't want to start at the beginning so I need help.

The last thing I remember was Weed going apeshit with necromancy on some clans who followed him to some forgotten high level continent. He was attacking the sailors of the ships and he had the beserker girl with him.

I don't know if that is where I truly stopped. I remember something about him using his necromancy powers to take down some Ancient Skeleton dragon along with some others. I think the undead came in waves and there was the undead dragon, a lich etc.

Please let me know which volumes these events are in. Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  2. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    first 20 were done by Japtem so that may be where u left off

RANTMAN likes this.
  3. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 20-21. This is after he traveled through the ocean, so after Volume 19. Start of Volume 19 is him controlling the Ghost Ship. Start of Volume 20 is him on the Island.

RANTMAN likes this.
  4. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    correction, if all you got to was him battling an undead dragon that's vol 9 chapt 11

5. RANTMAN

RANTMAN PRESENTATION!

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks guys, it all came back to me after reading this. I reckon around the end of v21 is where I stopped. Thank you.

6. RANTMAN

RANTMAN PRESENTATION!

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't remember if it was before or after Weed gave into his base instincts and became the pirate he was born to be. Thanks.

7. Boy and the Beast

Boy and the Beast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    volume 10 for bone dragon part and balkhan's arc for the 2 skeleton dragons part.

8. ArgosYesu

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys are just thinking of Weed's first massive Undead use which was around those volumes. This guy is looking for the time he used Undead against sailors which was near when RRL and Japten finished TLing their permissible volumes.

9. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    and then he reforms those 3 pirate brothers into better pirates

10. RANTMAN

RANTMAN PRESENTATION!

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't he want to save money on food costs and abandoned them on an iceberg?

11. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link

I don't know if that is where I truly stopped. I remember something about him using his necromancy powers to take down some Ancient Skeleton dragon along with some others. I think the undead came in waves and there was the undead dragon, a lich etc.

I don't see sailors in that request. only time he used necro-power to take on a skeleton dragon was value 10,

ofc the time he used necro-power plus that copper plate was nice Weed the Dragon!

12. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    he did but on the return trip he picks them up and they are all like "we will change our evil ways" and he's all like "why? don't try and hide it. if you want be bad then be bad with a capital 'B'"

RANTMAN likes this.
  13. ArgosYesu

Reading List:
    Link
    The last few areas are all from different events.

Ancient Skeleton Dragon was around Volume 10 where he turns into Undead after dying and uses the ability of an Undead to become a lich to tackle a Dragon.

The undead coming in waves was usually not Weed, but the foe he was facing. Weed and his alliance of Orcs versus a massive wave of Undead and the Lich controlling them. Volume 7.

The one where he faced a combination of Undead Lich AND Undead Dragons is even further in the story. Volume 24 where he fought against Bar Khan and his 3 massive Undead Dragons.

RANTMAN likes this.
  14. ArgosYesu

Reading List:
    Link
    You read the THIRD paragraph but nothing before it? "The last thing I remember was Weed going apeshit with necromancy on some clans who followed him to some forgotten high level continent. He was attacking the sailors of the ships and he had the beserker girl with him."

Really? He remembered those remnants which means he read those already. The most recent one he probably stopped at was Volume 21. How would he know about those Sailors ^^^^ if he only read up to Volume 10?

15. Starvenus

Starvenus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The start of the lich pirate is around volume 18 chapter 10 then he went on sea adventure to las phalanx/jigolath until around volume 21 ish.

Also it was volume 20ish that the translation was stopped long time ago. So it might be around that volume if you read it a while back. Same was me I had stopped reading cause no more translation, on,y recently picked it up again.

RANTMAN likes this.
  16. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    Youre on the Jigolaths part...probaby

RANTMAN likes this.
  17. RANTMAN

RANTMAN PRESENTATION!

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the help guys. Sorry for the confusion, I guess my memories of events concerning the undead got mixed up. I do believe that volume 21 is where I should start. Thanks again.