Resource Lokalise membership

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by koraDawn, Mar 10, 2021.

1. koraDawn

koraDawn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did the free two-week trial and I found it very easy to use. It’s an SAAS website (software as a service). The embedded machine translators you have like a choice of several it pulls from deepL, Google, and I think like two or three others. You can be looking at any line and get four different variations of translation at the same time and pick the one that you think is most accurate and then edit. I was totally willing to pay the price so I could use it but it turns out that it’s designed for teams, which makes sense because they’re designing it for professional localizers.

So you can’t just buy one person one account, you have to buy 10 seats and it came out to like little over $2000 total or $230 a month if you take the billed monthly option. You can create projects so like each novel would be its own project and then within that it has its up projects and tasks, so each chapter shows the progress on how far the translation is and you can assign chapters to people or anybody could pop in and help work on translations and it saves it so then if that person leaves, the next person can pop in and go oh here’s with so-and-so left off and just pick it up.

Reack, Isabelle and hammer like this.
  2. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL aside, should I be worried when a translation software has a spelling mistake as a name? :ROFLMAO:

koraDawn likes this.
  3. nonononononono

nonononononono NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Reading List:
    Link
    koraDawn likes this.
  4. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine paying for something free

5. LiLi041