Japanese Lolibaba -Enjoying the Daily Life of a Mercenary From the Age of Six-

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by venu101, Jul 29, 2018.

1. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no im not a lolicon yes im currently into this because of dungeon defense and me and your asylum and yes the title is ridiculously long as usual these japanese are annoying.

Name:
    1) Lolibaba -Enjoying the Daily Life of a Mercenary From the Age of Six-
    2) ロリババアロボ ー 6歳からの楽しい傭兵生活 ー

RAW Link - 275chs - https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6112bx/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...aily-life-of-a-mercenary-from-the-age-of-six/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The Novel was dropped at around ch32 by original translator along with his site because of his death from rl responsibilities like many other translation projects. The chapters are sometime short and might seem brutalbut its fine i guess a messed up mercenary queen reincarnates in the body of a 6 year old who goes out of her way to build herself an empire. As the rating states its R-15 and has cruelty depicted up here and there and the story somewhat reminds me of the madness from dungeon defense and your and my asylum that i recently finished up and also wanting to know the plot continuation thats why i would like it picked up.
    Description:
    In the last battle between the Rowen kingdom and the Doubah alliance, the mad queen of the mercenary nation of Morian, Belladonna has perished.

The battle between the two powerhouses had thrown the world into chaos; countries crumbled down, people starved and rebellions started to occur. Bandits started to become commonly seen and demonic beasts could freely ravage villagers to their desire with the declined military power.

That was when mercenaries started to become an important existence to the world.

Our story begins at the little town of Yark. A young little girl brought dozens of heads of wanted criminals to the mercenary association, causing uproar. This was the beginning of her journey.

Her name was Bela Heiroh, a six years old little girl destined to fight in countless battles. Earning money from bounty and wars and buying slaves with it, she started building her mercenary group anew. As her name spread through the world, she dyed everywhere she passed through with blood.

2. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    lol wut? is she asking to be gangbanged

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  3. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that is what you assume usually but she's evil for a 6year old and gets loads of heads with bounties on a regular basis

4. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    well if the synopsis didn't emphasized how cunning she was, then I would assume she was looking for trouble, that said the novel seems interesting

5. Shiro-Tensei

Shiro-Tensei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the first chapters because it was worked on by the translator who first translated “Katahane no Riku” and “Tower of Karma”, and it was okay, kind of similar to “Youjo Senki”, a reincarnated loli cruelly annihilating her enemies, but I kind of mind the foul language that comes out of the MC mouth.

6. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    yes

yep has a feel of your and my asylum and dungeon defense given how wicked her mind is ... well any old lady mercenary would be that crooked over time being a battle junkie