Discussion Lonely enough to become a lesbian/bi ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tsuru55, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wondered if there are female NUFFians or female otakus that would not care to get a girlfriend because of not having any lover for a long time or because they became interested after reading yuri/GL series.
    I kinda want to see a yes.

2. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about women becoming lesbians but I can sure as hell tell u being Gay ( guy ) isn't a choice it's something u r born with

3. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
    So your sexual orientation is genetic? Is that what you're saying?

4. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, are you lonely enough to become gay?

Japorea, Aquaa, Varno and 5 others like this.
  5. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    I suggested you asked this instead: Are you horny enough to have it out at everyone regardless of genders?

Misaki Yata, Aquaa, Varno and 6 others like this.
  6. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Lonely women with lots of cats

7. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I have found that sexuality is as much a part of nurture as nature in my experience.

tirirism likes this.
  8. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I'm leaving my mark here and hoping to see gl here soon

9. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like for guys , I guess because I know enough guys who would love to become Gay but can't , hence not a choice maybe nurturing has something to do with it , I don't I ain't an expert whatever works for you is fine with me

Shizun likes this.
  10. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't work that way.

Ziavory likes this.
  11. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Gay is an extremely rare deviations. Perhaps enough to say it's aberration born of small percentage out of human population that are subject into complex social structure and increasingly varying chemicals effecting their physiology.

12. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that lonely people would think of passing some quality time with bros aka bromance, I don't know what the female version is called though, sismance :blobunsure:? that doesn't sound right for some reason :hmm:
    But to change gender entirely because of being lonely seems strange to me, unless the person in question is a bi and trying to hide it most of the time by saying they are straight but when they are lonely their urges acted up and they jumped at the opportunity not caring about the target's gender nor thinking about their lie of being straight.

13. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    Like what the above people said, it doesn't really work that way and contrary to what you want to see, I hope no one says yes. Because, if you don't really like girls and you just got together with another girl due to curiousity or loneliness and whatnot is completely rude to the other person. If this is the case, infidelity is highly likely.

Aquaa likes this.
  14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Some would say 'a mouth is a mouth'. :blobpeek:

Shizun and GDLiZy like this.
  15. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
    For guys it's genetic but not for girls? What a load of nonsense you're spouting. Saying it's genetic is already a big question mark, let alone that that specifically differs between genders. A lot of factors play a role and that's about all there is to be said.

As for the subject of the thread, it's probably possible. Maybe. Who knows.

Misaki Yata likes this.
  16. XXXXX

XXXXX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, obviously they can try it... maybe because of interest or whatever they can have the title of girlfriend?

but if you want actual love between the couple it does not work that way... it's more like friends with benefits really...

you can't just randomly fall in love with someone, you can take them as a gf.............. but it will be based on lust and not love.

of course as a guy i might be completely wrong, but personally im 19 yrs old and have never had a girlfriend.... but it's not like i'll see a pretty guy and then suddenly want that guy in my ass.

17. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it's rude if the girls she got together with had the same reasons as hers. As long as she stated before going out that she wanted to go out with her out of curiousity and loneliness and the other party was okay with it, then why not

I'm too innocent to understand your profound words, could you please enlightent me!

18. JadeWhiteSkin

JadeWhiteSkin please rescue~

Reading List:
    Link
    I say yes, you can become lonely enough to "get bi". If you already fulfill certain prequisites, the loneliness can give you the final push to try it out.

orematcha and Varno like this.
  19. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Mate I don't believe in such things, there is no such thing called born gay, I mean look at the nature and how creatures are born into males and females and only through the joining of two opposite genders would a new life be created, it is in the genetics of most living beings (unless you are like bacteria thus you divide and don't need a partner to produce offshoots) as such there is no such thing as being born gay, but becoming gay because of some certain circumstances and doctrine then yes, that would make people unconsciously believe that they are born gay, it is not a deviation, but more like a strong case of fetish that some people get.

reagents 11 and Night Ghost like this.
  20. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    This topic reminds me of an old short comedy/parody/humor whatever video clip about some dude being too lazy so he became gay because it's too much effort to hook up with girls and he never gets laid...

p.s. there's subtitles in english, they seemed a bit so-so tbh but what can you do...

Misaki Yata and GDLiZy like this.