Spoiler Long Live Summons! How sad is it?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LegionUnderground, Nov 2, 2018.

1. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey,

I personally always search for harem novels without any drama and with quite some romance. Lately i was recommended Long Live Summons! and started reading it. Atm. i am already at chapter 220+ but i start to fear, that the novel may be quite sad at times. I am terrible sensible with stuff like that and really fear to continue reading right now. I just want this happy/fluffy feeling while reading xD I hate to feel sad instead.

So i wanted to ask, if someone finished reading the available translated chapters already, maybe even finished the novel and could tell me if it's "save" to continue ^^

-I was already in a really bad mood when the girls (prostitutes) suffered and later died to save his mother. Only continue reading because he "saved" one of them and regretted that he didn't care more about them when he had the chance to do so.

-The husband of the forth mother is deadly ill atm. and may die together with the other wife. They never have done something wrong and always have been kind. It would be really sad if they die.

-Worst thing is the principal. She is lovely and always helpfully without any demands. Now it gets even sadder every moment since they talk a lot about the past and how happy they were to stay together... But somehow i get a terrible feeling, that this should conclude to a tragic lost... so i actually stopped reading atm. since i just fear her death so much.

-Also something that bothered me a bit even if it wasn’t sad... i quite love those romantic moments in harem stories. I don't like drama and i don't like if every girl just fell for the MC without any lovely moments between them. So i was quite happy that everything developed kinda slowly at the beginning (even if i hate that he is such a pervert). But recently, without any explanation he and Luo Hua start kissing. I was really disappointed that this happened without any explanation or "story" behind it :/

Thanks already a lot in advance =D

2. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    The tavern girl reborn as fire spirit so no worry. 4th Father and new wife death. Wu Hen(Principle) is alive because Yue Yang keep feeding her with his strains of DNA... Just Kidding He cured her sickness and married her(she the 1st official member to have sex with him) Lou Hua is no 2. Feng Xian is no 3. Tiger Princess and Wuxia only do it after they officially married althought wuxia did kiss him during ancient demon king arc where 4th mother was kidnapped.

Most reason why those girls do it with him is because his gene can improve their ability. and don't bother with common sense of novel. they never make sense anyway. You just have to accept it and move on.

3. LegionUnderground

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yunchii Thats a bit more spoiler then i expected ^^ Didn't really wanna know when he marrys who ^^ but i am happy that at least the principle survives... On the other hand i am a bit sad now, since i hoped for some development between him and his "sister" and cousin as well :/

Thanks for the answer =D

4. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    7th Sister is his blood sibling(4th mother and 3rd mother is sibling) since the Yue Yang that die in the beginning is clone made by demon king. His mother and father send him to earth.
    2nd sister situation is quite complex since she might be twin of Yue Yang female disciple. can remember her true identity but Yue Yang and Yue Yu might not be related.

5. LegionUnderground

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry: They are so cute together... hoped so much for them getting together, even if they are silblings :/ btw. i guess you finished the novel already and thats not "only" state of the translation right? ^^

6. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been 3 years isnce you posted this but I just want to know... DId he really pork Qian Qian (Princess) and Xia Wu? Cause the wiki said and some spoiler said that even at the end of the novel, they never did cause the two are doing some cultivation that requires their virginity pr something. And it is unfortunate. I am binging the novel and currently at chapter 327 and the princess seems to really want the D...