Request Long series without slow romance

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Get Nepped, Nov 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Get Nepped

Get Nepped Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I started reading Rebirth: divine doctor, sweet wife, and when I was finished with the chapters currently available, I went looking for another thousands of chapters fantasy romance that I really like but can never stick with.

Doing so, I was once again struck by the agonising weight of waiting for anything to happen romantically. I don't mind the length, actually, it's just the repetition. I don't mind seeing the Mc doing similar things over and again, such as face slapping, cultivating, pill refining etc. But it's when the romance is just "two people attracted to eachother either unaware of unwilling to admit it" along with the common fighting, word battles, bullying eachother, or god forbid, just one of them bullying the other. It gets so tiring, and I get bored and/or frustrated really quickly.

I've seen that stuff. It's been done. I read a romance novel to see a couple being cute together, not two people fighting to the bitter end (or one forcing themselves upon the other) before finally getting together at the last second.

So, I'm looking for a series that either has early-ish romance, or have a main pair that act pleasantly and enjoy each other's company even before they get together.

I don't want a helpless little damsel Mc that needs ml to solve all her problems and cries all day, but she doesn't need to be ms soldier-assassin-godly doctor who doesn't need love or friends.

I would like a longer series so I have some meat to chew on for a while, but a short one is fine too. I like fantasy stories but it can be a rebirth, transmigration to wherever/whenever, or even just a plain modern day one ( although I find those to usually be worse on the romance side :p)

Anyway, I know my requirements might be hard to find but all recommendations are welcome. I'm even totally fine with male pov ones if the romance is good.

2. ShinahX

ShinahX Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if you've read Evil Lady's Hero (Webtoon) but I think it's just what you're looking for. The main characters are dating from the first episode and they have really healthy relationships. The only bad thing about the Webtoon is that it is not finished yet. I don't know if it has a novel. It's really refreshing story :):)

Get Nepped likes this.
  3. Get Nepped

Get Nepped Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I will check it out

ShinahX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.