Forgotten Title Lookie here, I forgot something in my toilet

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by rylani123, Apr 4, 2021.

1. rylani123

rylani123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I forgot the name of a novel that I wanted to read.
    The story as far as I could remember. Most of the humans were transported to some sort of Dimension in which different race contends with another. Our mc was some sort of fighter or something that was not part of the Top combatants. So, they were up against a God clan? on Floor 7 or something then they failed or got killed in the end. So, MC was reincarnated right before a flash or something will happen, He was with his buddy on a camping trip, and both were transported to that said Dimension. Of course, he gave some information to his buddy. If I remember correctly, he is a swordsman and met with a female somewhere on the 1st Floor or Level, and his buddy has an ability to teleport? well. Another part that I could remember was that they went to a bridge that's made of floating ships in order to access Floor 2 or probably the center of Floor 1 not sure. Anyway, hope you guys can help me out. Or can someone give me information if this was dropped or some shit?

Regards,
    ME!

2. MrPlayer

MrPlayer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rylani123 likes this.
  3. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    rylani123 likes this.
  4. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, you are thinking of that one Reincarnator inspired fanfic on webnovel? Sorry, can't recall the name, but I don't think it's going on. Think it was dropped.

rylani123 likes this.
  5. rylani123

rylani123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Update, it was indeed a novel in Weebnovel, title is Reborn: Apocalypse, and was dropped a year ago. Thanks a bunch for the reply.

Greater thunder likes this.