Resolved looking for 2 novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ouch.ItsMe, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Ouch.ItsMe

Ouch.ItsMe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. A guy who was a uni teacher (?) transmigrated to another world and had unlimited books. He decided to rent out books and had like a few customers in the beginning. One was a dark sorcerer. He thinks its a normal world and he welcomes customers and recommend them books, the books he gives are normal some even like therapy or math in his eyes but the book changes when it enters the other person hands. For the dark sorcerer it became like a book on how to do rituals and some secret spells. The bookkeeper gave a math books to a swordmasters daughter and it became a 'how to be swordmaster' book. There's like monsters in the world and ofc the monsters have classes so one time it was a destrustive class and they thought they couldnt defeat it but he came out of his bookstore and did smth and the monster was defeated. He doesn't know abt powers or anything thinks its a normal world and stuff. The dark sorcerer also succeeded the ritual and became like op and he consideresdd the book keeper a god and became his follower. There was this swordmaster who was suffering from the aftereffects of the demonc sword and stumbled or visited the book-keeper he got like a book on how to improve his mental strength and also gave the sword to the book-keeper. The book-keeper has like a carnivorous plant? Also a goddess appeared in his dreams. They all think he's a god. (This might be either bl or straight but like there wasn't any romance)
    2. So first off this guy suddenly awakens powers and in his country there's like an organisation w powers. Anyways, there's like nyarlathotep, yog-sothoth and idk if it was Shub-Niggurath or Azathoth but anyways there was like 3 of them surrounding this one normal guy. I think nyarlathotep was an idol on earth?? and shub was a business man? ik yog was like a teacher but their careers doesnt rlly matter. I forgot most of the plot but i know he went to like another workd where cthulhu was reigning i think and fighting against another monster. The 3 entities are like super powerfull they don't care abt human lives too anyways they would always follow him yk and blah blah blah he ends up w yog-sothoth. There's a reason why those 3 follow him its bc he's their dad lmao I think chronos?? Anyways he created them 3 so yea he went into slumber and appeared in a human form so Incest basically but yeaaaa. (this one is bl) its not falling into the abyss btw. thank u pls leave wtv u think below.

2. CaptSimeon

CaptSimeon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one sounds like "I’m Really Not The Demon God’s Lackey"

TXHY, Ouch.ItsMe and Sumer Sun like this.
  3. hypersniper159

hypersniper159 Creator of NuF’s 7th Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouch.ItsMe likes this.
  4. Ouch.ItsMe

Ouch.ItsMe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much i knew you guys would clutch up for me i love yall

hypersniper159 likes this.
  5. hypersniper159