Forgotten Title Looking for a bl novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by flowbl, Dec 8, 2021.

1. flowbl

flowbl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for a bl novel that should be a transmigration type. A wuxia story that the disciple is framed and the master saves disciple by becoming crippled, dantian destroyed. Later, the disciple becomes the demon lord and the nine pillars, who used to control all demons, submit to him. He is searching for a way to help his master recover his dantian. The disciple is framed in a secret place, one that only opens once in a few years and limited quota for people to enter, framed for killing someone else as he lent his knife to the murderer. The murderer killed another sect’s elder’s/leader’s daughter and framed him. A demon helped the murderer. So the disciple is framed and locked in a place that restricts cultivators and his master’s dantian destroyed as he wanted to save his disciple. The cunning old elders of that sect agreed as crippling a no name disciple is no use but crippling a powerful elder has more benefits to them. After he became a demon lord he took revenge on all of them, be it murderer or the sect, anyone involved.
    - mc is the master and he is an elder of the sect while ml is his disciple ( I think he is the only one. There might be others )

2. Inayahs

Inayahs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. neuxxx

neuxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like that’s this one or sm? Preventing my disciple from turning to the dark side

4. flowbl

flowbl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you