Forgotten Title Looking for a name of a BL novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by elnuni, Feb 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_sigh: I’m looking for a name of the BL novel I don’t remember much, only few hints:

1) Chinese novel

2) ML (=MC’s hubby) he was once strong, smart and had very promising future unfortunately for him (I don’t remember correctly now what happened to him but he ended very miserably) he can only laying on the bed and nobody cares much about him even the servants who had to take care of him neglected him and left him in gross hygiene situations. Before the accident he was very respected and pampered by his family & friends etc. Then MC got married to him and feels sorry for him and started to take care of him (cleaning, feeding ML). At first if I remember it correctly ML just wants to die and doesn’t cooperate with MC much. ML was very thin I’m not sure if ML was in vegetative state but I think probably not what I’m sure about is that he can’t move and he was very aware of the surrounding. I think ML’s dad has more wives and he is from main branch

3) about MC I don’t remember much but I think he wasn’t loved by his family not sure if he was a child of a concubine or was a transmigrator or a rebirth either if he was married instead of someone else or was married to give ML better luck/ to get better or they think ML is about to die and needs to be married before death no idea

4) it should be a “historical” story (by historical I mean the its happening in ancient times but I think it was just a fictional period not really a historical period.)

I don’t remember much about plot not sure if it’s completed yet or not. If you have read such a story please let me know what’s the tittle thanks :aww: :sushi_singing: :sushi_thankyou:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    Blood A likes this.
  2. con

con Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My vegetative partner opened his eyes in anger after I ran away?

3. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so? The summary sounds angsty

TokioftheBel likes this.
  4. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not the novel I’m looking for but thanks ^^ the MC didn’t run away he was a good wifey as for his character he was a little bit stubborn and if I remember it correctly he was also quite cute

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    con likes this.
  5. Ghost_of_a_Witch

Ghost_of_a_Witch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could Bastard Male Wife possibly be it? It doesn't have too many chapters, so I'm not sure.

6. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s also not but thanks the ML doesn’t want to get married and I think he doesn’t talk to MC at first he refused to communicate with other people I have feeling that he was disappointed with his family attitude and whole world unlike “Bastard male wife” also the Mc doesn’t have to take care of his siblings.

Blood A likes this.
  7. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here for the answer!!!

But this plot is soooo similar to I Married a Disabled Tyrant, with the ML in a coma and being neglected, MC being married to him for luck etc. Only its western fantasy, not ancient times. And also not BL :( I'm so curious now +_+

Blood A likes this.
  8. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_singing::sushi_yes:I have found it, but the description I said was slightly off. The MC in the story he actually lived in poor mountain area and to have money for his dad’s burial ceremony he had to sell himself as a “bride” to ML. He actually pretended he was a girl, and his hubby he had 2 wives before but one committed suicide after she knew she actually married a vegetative person as a husband (his family conned her I guess haha) and the second bride they picked for him was a girl who had an affair with their servant so they get rid of her. The ML’s position in a family was very low and the MC started to take care of him, he (ML) was really tall and skinny but MC has a petit body so still needs him to get lots of strength also ML doesn’t speak to MC was also correct~

If anyone still interested and wants to read it this novel has only 31 chapters and the name is: 颊边痣 it was written by: 童童童子

9. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    I am VERY INTERESTED! Thank you for sharing!! And congratulations for finding it:blobparty:

elnuni likes this.
  10. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks~ I really like this because really like MC he has such a warm personality and was the first one who behaves towards ML not like a burden or pitiable disabled but actually as a normal person hope you will enjoy it like I did:blobhighfive: :blobtaco:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    Blood A likes this.
  11. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry: no translated version yet?

12. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read it in Vietnamese :sushi_chubby: