Forgotten Title Looking for a Novel I forgot....Urgent Help Needed!!!!!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by preciousmartin24, Mar 29, 2020.

1. preciousmartin24

preciousmartin24 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not remember the name of the title of the novel I am looking for but I remember the plot. Pls let me know if you remember so I can bookmark it this time. The story goes like this a girl who is the femal protagonist is transportated or reincarnated as a twin sister to the world's favored daughter. The favored daughter has saint like abilities she is loved by all while the girl (female protagonist) is neglected. The favored girl is also loved by the grandfather who is also either transmigrated or reincarnated he is a well known hero/warrior. He knows the girl is not a normal baby and threatens her to not harm his family. One day they are kidnapped and the female protagonist remains quiet so the kidnappers do not know which girl is the saint. She helps her grandfather find them and he considers her as family. Thats all I remember.... any help is appreciated!!!

2. Neiden

Neiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. preciousmartin24

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Neiden!!! I wish you fortune and happines for the rest of your life!!! Your a good person!!!!!!

4. Neiden

Neiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You might be exaggerating there...
    Seriously, I’m embarrassed so stop.

preciousmartin24 likes this.
  5. preciousmartin24

Reading List:
    Link
    No for real.....I was searching for it for a good couple of days. I put it on hold around chapter 10. I was waiting for it to upload more. I like to binge read excellent novels with at least 50 chapters minimum. One of my guilty pleasures on hard to come by day offs. Thanks!!! Let me know if you need anything it always nice to chat with people who can appreciate a good story.

6. Neiden

Neiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know you can put your novel in "Read Later" if you want to find them more easily, right?

7. preciousmartin24

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I did that.