Forgotten Title Looking for a Novel - Reincarnated FL with Twin Babies

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ItsButters, Jan 10, 2021.

1. ItsButters

ItsButters Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I'm looking for a specific novel. I read it sometime within the last year or two but can't remember the name of it.
    It was about a woman tranmigrates into a novel (If I'm remember correctly, it's been so long lol), and discovers she's the mother of twins (a boy and a girl). She wakes up in the body. I don't remember if she was a villainess but I do remember that her husband was cold and distant and did not become interested until he noticed her taking care of the twins and began feeling some type of way.

This summary is a little vague and can apply to a lot of novels so please feel free to name any novels that come to mind!

[EDIT] I just remembered! The novel is not set in modern times. I believe the husband was either a noble or a general of some kind. He's a well-known figure. The Twins are babies until the end (They may have been toddlers. I remember baby talk.) She prefers to play with the twins than pay attention to her husband.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc is a mother of a twins? Does mc have a twins herself?

Cause I read a novel before. Their twins, mc transmigrate to one of the twins. Their family actually was just nouve riche and the father wanted to marry one of the twin to Villain. The origfl of the novel didn't want to and elope with the origml. So, our mc was the one she was sent to villain. The. Our mc transmigrate to that sister who was sent to the villain.

I dunno the title, though.

Edit: our mc is not the only one though. The origfl was a reborn person and seriously regretted her action in the past. She wanted the villain now.

ItsButters likes this.
  3. Cherry_sakiera

Cherry_sakiera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if these helps you
    1. The Return of the Noble Abandoned Consort

It's been long time I've since I read this novel so, I can't recall well. But the FL does have twins after transmigrated. Can't remember if : she transmigrated into novel or the twins is girl and boy

2. Ghost Marriage, the Abandoned Wife Has Three Treasures

For this novel, she have triplets ( 2 boys and 1 girl). She transmigrated into another world; not a novel. The husband is a head for a wealthy and powerful family.

3. Doomed to be Cannon Fodder

This novel is my favorite! She does transmigrated into a novel as a cannon fodder. Her husband is a general. They have twins boys and girl, but its when the second pregnancy and its nearing the end of story.

ItsButters likes this.
  4. ItsButters

ItsButters Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She transmigrates into the mother of the twins.

5. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. So she's the mother.

Hehehe...

6. ItsButters

ItsButters Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I've read Doomed to be Cannon Fodder, it's a great story! The other two don't come to mind, but they seem interesting!

7. ItsButters

ItsButters Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not certain if it was one of those where the MC has read the novel in her previous life but I remember her giving up on the husband and giving her attention to the kiddies rather quickly.

8. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah~ nothing come to my mind.

But the plot.is interesting.

9. Cherry_sakiera

Cherry_sakiera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, thats the only one that I can recall. You make me want to read that novel also! I hope someone or you can find that novel

[Edit]
    I forgot this one : Counterattack of the Cannon Fodder Chambermaid.
    May not what you searching for. But you have to read this! ( or you already have read it hahahaha) She's reborn before she make a huge mistake that take her life. Her husband is a forgoten prince and he didn't like to talk so, he called as muted prince. They have twins boy and girl.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    ItsButters likes this.
  10. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ItsButters likes this.
  11. ItsButters

ItsButters Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't believe this is the story but it sounds interesting.

12. ItsButters

ItsButters Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [EDIT 2] The story may be a either a Japanese or Korean novel. I don't remeber reading any chineese elements but I may be wrong about this.