Forgotten Title Looking for a novel with spotted MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Avylon, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Avylon

Avylon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!

I forgot a title of a novel about a MC that was cursed to black spots appear on her skin and eyes.
    She was engaged to the crown prince but mistreated, he wanted to fetch her into another (she remembered a life where she was killed).

The ML was a womanizer, a war hero that took a bit of her curse, his hand turned black.

Thank you!

2. Darnest7

Darnest7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can think of 3
    Sincerely I became the dukes maid
    I became the wife of the monstrous crown prince

Aaaand....this other one but the isn't popping up '_'

3. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    Ever Ever After! but translations are gone since wordexcerpt is now official and the novel translation needs to be licensed first (if they're still picking it up)

MC is a beautiful commoner/low noble lady who got engaged to the Crown Prince but was suddenly cursed to have black spots on her skin. The CP didn't break their engagement and abandoned her in an isolated castle without any maids or help from the castle so she spent time growing her own food etc. In her original life, she was burnt to death in the castle by the scum CP because he wants to get engaged with his new love.

In her new life, MC accidentally stumbles upon ML getting handsy with another lady in her castle lol. ML gets sent off to the front lines when CP finds out that ML knows about her (or something like that) and gets all possessive over his abandoned toy ( += =) what a scum prince lol

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  4. Avylon

Avylon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks but no, it's the opposite storyline, the heroine is ugly, not the male

judeiiro likes this.
  5. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah *sad noises* +1 hopefully it gets picked up again!!