Forgotten Title Looking for a quick transmigration novel with a female mc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SomeoneRandom, Jul 14, 2022.

1. SomeoneRandom

SomeoneRandom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this on 69shu, and its been a while since I read it so I'm not 100% sure about every detail so there might be some mistakes. The novel had a female mc who was originally a system with the name of 07 or 700 or something like that. On the first chapter she was still a system and it was a scene where her last host died, or self destructed(?) because the person she loved(?) died on that plane, and then after the host died she went to kill the villain(?) of that world. After that she gave herself a name and made a system for herself who took her system name, she started to do mission to attack the organization she was originally from I think.
    The first world was an apocalyptic world where the ml was a guy in a wheelchair, I don't exactly remember what her mission was, just that it had something to do with the male lead (protecting, stop from blackening etc.) She met the group the male lead was with when one of their teams was pursued by zombies and she happened to save them. Seeing that she was strong they invited her along, and when they arrived at the place they were staying at she met the male lead. The male lead was in that group because one of the members (who was a book transmigrator I think) wanted to keep him along , but the rest of the team didn't like him because he was cold and also didn't have any powers, the reason why he wasn't kicked out was because the girl had powers.
    Please help if you know what novel I'm talking about, I've been trying to find it for a long time TwT

2. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. cookiecrunch

cookiecrunch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no update?