Forgotten Title Looking for a reincarnation/revenge novel about cooking

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mkelly38, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Mkelly38

Mkelly38 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t remember much about the novel.
    But it’s set in Modern China with a FemaleMC. Her grandfather was (is) a chef and wants to pass his skills onto her, after she reincarnated she got a really refined palette and couldn’t eat meat anymore (after she reincarnated) because every time she did she would throw up. After she was reborn she took the training that her grandfather gave her seriously. He saw that and gave her a store of her own to run.
    Her mom is also a single mother, I don’t remember what happened to the dad. She has a “best friend” who’s basically trying to sabotage her life because she’s jealous of her. And in her last life her mom married this sleazy guy because of her, and died.
    And the way she was reborn was her “best friend” pushed her into a pool and when she woke up from her fever she had been reborn.
    FemaleMC also had a teacher who got pregnant by her cousin who’s in the military I think(this could be part of a completely different book lol but I don’t think it is)
    Also at some point when their on a camping trip her “best friend” tried to get her murdered but she gets saved.
    I also think she married this guy in her last life that stole her families recipes I think and he’s related to her fake best friend.
    I don’t remember who the ML was but I know there is one. And that’s really all I remember about the book.

2. boketto

boketto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth of the Rich and Wealthy?

3. Mkelly38

Mkelly38 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that’s it! Thank you