Forgotten Title Looking for a Side Character Transmigration BL Novel!!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by pancake_t, Jun 12, 2021.

1. pancake_t

pancake_t Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, my fellow readers! I have been looking for this BL novel that I had once abandoned and am now regretting doing do so immensely. To the point where it's now plaguing my everyday life :( As far as I remember the plot goes like this:

(Since I don't remember the characters names I will label them from the roles they played in the novel)
    Characters:
    Main Character: The Transmigrator/Our Main Character
    Protagonist: The original Main Character of that world/storyline. Or just Protag
    Male Lead: ML

Our MC gets transported into a Romance BL novel world.
    The Transmigrator's character is a Rich CEO cannon fodder who is already in a relationship with the Protag who is a well-known actor.
    The Male lead is the Transmigrator's stepbrother who comes back into his life in hopes of "rebuilding" their relationship and leaving their strained past behind. But in reality, is just back for revenge, and to steal Our Main Character's bf and his Business.
    The ML in that world's plan was to seduce the Protag but ends up actually falling for him instead and they get married. Leaving the Transmigrator's character forgotten and alone.
    The system wants Our MC to get the ML & the Protag together and let the story play out. Except they end up falling for him instead.
    Noticing the new changes in the Transmigrator's character, the Protag finds himself charmed and wants to spend more time with him instead of the supposed scenes with the ML.
    The Male lead hates the Transmigrator but ends up softening towards him and gradually falling for him as well.
    The ML & Protag just end up hating each other. Instead of the ML trying to discreetly charm the Protag like in the original storyline he just straight up blackmails him instead.
    The protag instead of trying to hide their little moment's snitches on him as soon as he can. But Our Main Character has to play dumb.
    The Male Lead does end up taking the Transmigrator's business but is surprised by how chill he is about it. And ends up caring more for the Transmigrator instead of the Protag.
    Our Main Character also gets another side character ML falling for him and they actually end up sleeping together while drunk. (This part was a bit earlier in the novel)

^^These are all the things I have remembered so far^^
    Thank you for your time and hope your day is chill!

2. Aki9012

Aki9012 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pancake_t likes this.
  3. pancake_t

pancake_t Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aki9012 YES, THIS IS THE ONE! Thank you so much kind one! This legit has been haunting me since I've dropped it and you really helped me out a bunch for this!! Thank you for your time and I hope you have a blessed day and everything else that is good in the world:)

4. Devil Heart

Devil Heart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this makes my head spin lol
    It turns out I got it on my reading list

pancake_t likes this.
  5. pancake_t

pancake_t Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmfaooo your not wrong- I was trying to be a bit too descriptive but probably just gave yall a migraine. Sorry bout that!