Request Looking for an easy solo game

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Auryjhine, Dec 31, 2018.

1. sealteam14

sealteam14 Your friendly HI3 SEA monkey farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    Err...
    Any Known Visual Novel games, i guess...?
    About mobile game....
    Nah, screw it, mobile games almost never aim for those with disabl....
    Wait, we have Azur Lane. Yep. Play it & have fun with the biggest gaming memes comunity... and try your best to avoid Sandy Cult over there.
    And apparently, you sir, may have a tough time with ARPG. But Simple stragegy game is fine right? Anomaly Series from 11 bits studio, give it a go. Or if you do fond on Action RPG on Mobile, try Honkai Impact 3... with an emulator since... well, you'll have a hard time with mobile device & emu keybind configuration should help.
    You're welcome..
    :3

Auryjhine likes this.
  2. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-chan would suggest Dragon Age: Origins, but it's EA and Ai-chan doesn't support EA because not only they ruined everything, they shit on gamers too.

How about the Mechwarrior series? My personal favourite is Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries. There's also the new Mechwarrior game, but Ai-chan can't play because Ai-chan's rig lack the required disk space. Or you can go with Mechcommander 2, which is still playable on modern rigs.

If you're not good with dexterous games, why not the slower paced games, such as city builders? I will certainly recommend Zeus: Master of Olympus. How about Grand Ages: Rome or Tropico 5?

Or if city builders aren't what you're into, how about FTL, Starfleet Command 3.

3. bleh360

bleh360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a love for Chill city building games. Nothing like the games you play, and you play it by yourself and its not dark...
    So let's get into the few i recommend:

Minecraft :
    100% overrated and 100% a solo game. People play together, by not playing together, the craziest shiz in the world, but the most fun you can have in Minecraft is just not playing together, its basically a competition of who is the best solo player...

Equilinox: This game is totally solo and totally Zen the only time it gets dark is if you accidentally kill some organism by f*ing with the ecosystem. And even then you might not even know you killed its entire species out cause there is just no notification for every thing that dies in the game. Anyways total Zen game totally solo and 100% has that "mobile game hooked feel" until you get like your 25th achievement and then it starts to ween off.

The Sims 3: This game is like beyond comprehension, its a little dark, but if you stay inside you will never notice all the dark and creepy shiz going on.This is a game where you can't think to hard or you will literally fall down a rabbit hole. I love playing this game for the sheer fiction I make up, you could probably recreate an entire CN Webnovel series using the Sims 3. Including their harem and their OP level ups.

If you aren't a creative one and you just wanna fight and stick shiz and shoot shiz well, the only thing I got for you is The Binding of Isaac, which has a dark premise, is kinda gorey in terms of the art style and animations, but if you can ignore that and just assume its some weird f*ed up shiz like rick and morty then you are good to go. Isaac is like an arcade pacman who actually can fight back mixed with dungeon concepts. There is probably a better way to describe it but like...I lack the gaming terminology.

So there you have it.

4. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    FTL, Into the Breach, Child of Light, Overlord, Dishonored.

Off the top of my head. Should be playable with relativrly relaxed mouse pace.

Different story if you operate your PC left handed though.

5. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    You could probably get away with playing a few strategy games like WarCraft 2 or Star Craft (brrod wars). While they are RTS games, they aren’t matches where you’ll be rushed to defend your base. Pretty much all the levels can be taken slowly.

6. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    If you really want a fun experience, with almost no dexterity, “To the Moon” is really a visual novel (really good one) with min game elements.

Recommended.

7. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    New Vegas is dark. There's rape, cannibalism, and slavery.

8. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Cave story? I'm pretty sure its mouse only.

There's a lot of castlevaniatype games which you can play with only 2 fingers on your right hand.

I'd recommend Edith Finch. It's a walking simulator.

9. Drevart

Drevart [Eternal illusion][Tea lover][MC RLOAT]

Reading List:
    Link
    Try out Darkside Detective) It's point and click pixelated adventure game with good humour and easy puzzles, the sad part is that it's short. But I really love that game and it fits perfectly for your requirements

10. GarryStark

GarryStark New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shovel Knight

11. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Just go with jrpg, my personal suggestion being Legend of the heroes series.