Request Looking for an free audio book site.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nick76, Jul 2, 2019.

1. nick76

nick76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading can be fun and entertaining or gains you extra knowledge and expands your horizon but you tend to have this nasty tendency to not reading a book while driving. :cry:
    If you're a type of guy who doesn't listen to any kind of music and driving thru the countryside for long hours life can be pretty gray.:blobexpressionless:
    I find myself wanting to open a page and bury myself into it:blobReach:, but I can't I'm driving. :blob_teary:
    So not wanting to listen to music and definitely not wanting to pay for an audiobook:blobowoevil: , all I can do is to ask you.:blobReach:
    PLZ HELL:facepalm: ... :blobawkward::hmm::hmm: :blob_thor::blobpeek: PLZ HELP :blobsalute::aww:

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  2. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    there aren't any. not legit and safe at least.

it costs a lot to hire people with skill to read out the books.

you can get a free book or 2 if you start an audible trial subscription but that's it, afterwords you can either listen to podcasts (which actually are free most of the time) or use the monthly credit you get in your subscription to pick out a new book.

or just start listening to music lol

3. 25th bamm

25th bamm A Self-proclaimed Normal Reader and Tea lover

Reading List:
    Link
    You can use Libby/Overdrive or Hoopla
    They are online libraries and free. They have audiobooks and e-books.
    I also know Spotify has some audio books and podcasts telling stories. Similar to old radio stories.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019