Recommendations looking for angsty BL novels!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by yellowcloud_, Jul 6, 2022.

1. yellowcloud_

yellowcloud_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be more specific, I’m looking for novels where ML breaks MC’s heart, like betrayal. I want to cry basically hehe

Preferably completed as well.

Thank you!

2. ellie357

ellie357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the obsessive shou moves on

3. ALostCause

ALostCause Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -Scum Villain Self Saving System: ML misunderstood MC intentions --> ended up harming him --> the sheer angst of chapter 43 --> spend the rest of the story just missing MC/reunite with MC --> ML is now MC's obsessive puppy gong by end of story
    -Sect Master and Psycho: MC saved ML when he lost his mind --> ML regained his sanity but lost the memories he shared with ML --> near the last 5-6 chapters or so, ML misunderstood MC for being a traitor despite MC trying to save ML --> MC nearly died but was saved --> ML is now a protective/possessive lover of MC by the end of the story
    -War Prisoner: MC is captured as a prisoner of war by ML --> the two had love hate relationship for each other--> ML misunderstood MC for wanting to lead an internal revolt --> banished MC which led him to suffered bullying/near death experiences --> MC name was cleared (around chapter 80-ish) and now ML is a protective/possessive lover of MC by the end of the story.

Issis likes this.
  4. yellowcloud_

yellowcloud_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh! i’ve heard of this one before. i’ve read a couple chapters before, but i’ll check it out again. thank you for the suggestion!

OH these sound interesting! i’ll be adding to my list to read for sure, thank you!!

5. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    1) 2ha !
    2) I don't dare to oppose the protagonist anymore

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022