Recommendations Looking for BL Novel, about Revenge

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Zang Icing, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Zang Icing

Zang Icing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. It's my first time here posting in the forum.. I don't know much the rules in posting here but I'm really in slump I'm looking for for BL Novel (smut or not) circulates in "Revenge" I actually don't know why my brain is looking specifically for this but anyways it gives me satisfactory feeling maybe :blobowoevil_horns:I'm good with what other genre have like reborn, transmigrate, or go back to the past or just simply go with the flow drama as long as its not Harem I'm not really good with harem:sweating_profusely:. Preferably completed but I'm also good with ongoing so just suggest me some . Thank you very much! ♥️

2. passerbyfujofromspace

passerbyfujofromspace “ice pop.”

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if u r into this but some QTs out there does have a revenge factor in them with some nice amount of face-slapping. If you do like face-slapping tho you'll probably like Quickly Wear The Face of The Devil and The Villain's Face-Slapping Counterattack. I'm not really into deep plotted revenge-themed bls since I'm too cowardly to read angst so I only read a few. Oh and besides the two I already mentioned, there is also Rebirth of a Cannon-fodder From A Novel, One Useless Rebirth, Cannon Fodder Cheat System, and Counterattack. (I just realized that all of these are kinda into the rebirth, second chance, and novel transmigration tropes.. QWTFOTD is already completed since this was literally the origin of all BL QTs and as for the rest you can just look them up, I haven't really finished some of that and I forgot the rest).

Hope this helps your boredom ☺️✨

tabushechka likes this.
  3. Zang Icing

Zang Icing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Thank you very much for suggesting this to me, I haven't read any of them, I will them now~ ♥️ oh actually we're the same not good with too much angts I don't know why I'm craving for this now

passerbyfujofromspace likes this.
  4. passerbyfujofromspace

passerbyfujofromspace “ice pop.”

Reading List:
    Link
    yah right I definitely don't like angst but there are times when I want to torture myself by reading those toxic plots (I suddenly remembered 10 Years That I Loved You The Most it's also a novel and has a manhua adaptation, I cried so much reading this because of how toxic the seme was for cheating on the dying uke... oh and it's not a revenge-themed bl since the uke was just too soft to hate the scum seme so I don't recommend you reading it if you're not prepared enough to take on the seme's atrocities ).

5. Zang Icing

Zang Icing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh! I've read the manhua of that!! and I won't read it again... noooo but thanks for recommending ♥️

passerbyfujofromspace likes this.
  6. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link