Recommendations Looking for cultivation novels with fresh translations and alot of potential

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sheeya, Jul 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. sheeya

sheeya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've basically ran out of novels to read so I'm looking for cultivation novels with fresh translations, fewer chapters etc. It's been a few months since I last went through novelupdates search to find novels, I skipped alot of novels with ~20-50 chapters so I figure some of them might be good and have built up a few chapters by now.

So what I'm looking for:
    1. Cultivation novels
    2. Not a comedy novel (should be a rather serious, brutal cultivation world. Revenge, inheritances, secret realms, power struggle, sects, clans, fortuitous encounters, young masters) stuff like that, typical xianxia/xuanhuan.
    3. Should have like 20-300+ chapters or so, otherwise the chances that I've seen it is likely. Just a rough estimate, if it started translating in the last half a year or so then I've probably not tried it.
    4. Should release 1-2+ chapters a day (typically) - after catching up with a translation I like to wait 3-6months and then read them all, if chapters are too few and infrequent then there just won't be much to read.
    5. Translation should have decent quality (basically not MTL-like quality)

I'm not looking for any and all cultivation novels with 50-300 chapters, I'm looking for something good and enjoyable, so if you're recommending it then I hope you could let me know why you think it's good or just talk abit about it and not just drop a name.

If you think it has potential to be a good novel, or just find it to be enjoyable then please let me know!

Aqualistic likes this.
  2. sheeya

sheeya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bump

3. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link