Recommendations Looking For Drama...?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by BobChan, Nov 24, 2020.

1. BobChan

BobChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm searching for novels where the MC goes up against white lotuses/ GTBs. :blobReach: It could be QT, ancient settings, modern settings, revenge themed--I don't really mind. It also doesn't matter whether it's BG or BL, I just want to kill some time during quarantine while reading about drama. Though I would prefer if there are more interactions between the white lotus and the MC--as in battling in words or smth. :blob_coffee::blob_coffee::blob_coffee: The only thing is... no raws please, I'm quite lazy at MTLing... :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

Some titles that have some of the elements: The Path of the Cannon Fodder’s Counterattack, Tyrant Pampering Wife Diary, The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage, The Rich And Honorable ChangAn(It has some... although the white lotus wannabe doesn't last long in the novel.), The Princess Wei Yang, Space and Rebirth: The Favored Genius Doctor and Businesswoman, The End of the World... I can't remember any more novels where the MC goes against a white lotus. These are just examples of what I've read, the ones you recommend don't have to be in those genres :blobsmilehappy: Thank you~! :blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco:

2. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those Years When We Killed the White Lotus
    Rebirth of a Cannon Fodder from a Novel
    My Husband is Suffering from a Terminal Illness
    After I Got Married, Those Who Betrayed Me Were Reborn

a few of my favs... can only recommend haha

BobChan likes this.
  3. BobChan

BobChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww: Thank you for the recommendations~! I'll go check them out. I've actually had my eye on 'Those Years When We Killed the White Lotus' and the only reason I haven't read it was because of the reviews about the current translator. :blobcry:blobmelt_thumbs

4. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually not that bad imo. I've read worse translations, and I think the story is worth it!

BobChan likes this.