Other Request Looking For Dropped Novels(To Translate) Almost Completely Translated

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Wujigege, Jan 29, 2018.

1. killking

killking Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, thats like... really nice of you. Well ok, i could mention donations but well, there arent many who donate and i wanted to bring a different point.
    Not reading a story as ofc its positive sideeffects, like a less uptime and way more chapters you can pump out, but...

I feel like knowing the story can help you get better as a TL, because you understand the mood better and that might change your wording a bit. But most importantly it motivates you to go on. Tho i dont TL myself i know of different projects, that a lack of Motivation not only slows down, but also tends to make me feel bad and me trieng to pull out of it.

This might be a bit to private for a random person in the internet, but dont you feel like that to or do you see this as kind of your job (or this might even be your real job) and no matter what you pull through. Kinda interested in that one if you are willing to answer me.

2. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Another misunderstanding haha
    I hire translators. I do not translate

3. killking

killking Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah thats how it is. It just felt like with those requirements that you tl yourself, but ye those would also count if you have (a) fixed translator(s). Also "I do not read any of the novels that I translate". Well sure the i can be for the group.

Anyway thx for the little insight

Wujigege likes this.
  4. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    You are welcome.
    Luckily I have dedicated translators who read them
    My Japanese translator wanted to poach a novel that has been hijacked by a translator with like one release every month or two haha

killking likes this.