Resolved Looking for: Even if you don't love me novel.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ettoine, Dec 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ettoine

Ettoine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask if this novel got translated in English?
    I'm found it through the webtoon vers. here's original title: 나를 사랑하지 않아도. And learnt it was first a novel and wanted to read it.
    I tried searching it here but I couldn't find it... Given that titles could be different I thought it was best asking here to before giving up..

2. etsuhun

etsuhun Mer-Mer-Mer-Merm4id!

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel wasn't picked up sadly. If you still want to read it then you might wanna put up a novel pickup request and someone might be interested :blobokhand:

paobear and Ettoine like this.
  3. Ettoine

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the reply. Awww...so its not translated.... I'll put a pickup request then. Thank you!

4. FuryST

FuryST New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have heard this novel is great... And do you like Charlotte Bronte's novels?

5. PurpleWinter

PurpleWinter New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also read the manga and I thought it had a novel.
    "ridibooks" is the official website where you can find this webtoon.
    There, I searched "나를 사랑하지 않아도" and the only result is the manhwa. Also, I found a post about "even if you dont love me" on a Korean blog and one of the questions was about the novel, the answer was "This webtoon isn't based on a novel" And finally, I asked on a fb group and they told the same, "This webtoon isnt based on a novel, there's a novel that has a similar topic but it's not about the manhwa". So, apparently this webtoon doesn't have a novel ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Ettoine likes this.
  6. Ettoine

Reading List:
    Link
    Mystery solve! Oh, so that's why. I read that in a comment on a manga reading site saying it's from a novel called Ways of Breaking up and that person also gave away spoilers although small. So I searched it up too. I probably found that blog you mentioned but given it gave reviews and thoughts I didn't want to read it up for fear of spoilers.
    Ah..... I sorta want to cry, I'd to read a novel vers just to know what the ex thought when he got hook with other guy... when I saw the illustration and book cover I thought it was beautiful same with story. Aww. I guess we just have to follow up the webtoon for now.

7. wendeexx

wendeexx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here for any infos

8. SkyLisette

SkyLisette LadyGrimmOfAutumn

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a spoilers page for it?