Recommendations Looking for female lead possible reincarnation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ladyjovia, Sep 29, 2017.

1. @

@ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Wife you can't run after eating

3. Messageboy

Messageboy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doctor Who - Alexander the seer and changer of time.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11176568/1/Alexander-The-Seer-and-Changer-of-Time

It is a female MC lead in a tv show fanfic, might sound bad at first but it is excellently written with great plot. It is both an romance and action focused fiction, where the female MC lead finds herself in doctor who universe with a good mystery related to her which you discover through out the story, growing relation between the female MC and the doctor which has it's conflicts and issues since she is always jumping through various timelines of his so their growing relationship is in his past yet in her future, so lots of realistic issues based around that but having various mini plots focused around different aliens that is quite action filled. Female MC isn't totally helpless through out the whole story with at first being uncertain of her actions but very quickly becomes confident lead in the story that can hold her own.

It also has a lot of chapters out for it and will take you a few days or more of reading to get up to the latest release.

4. Sekai_Saesang

Sekai_Saesang Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,

I've read those novels you mentioned and enjoy the same genre and so am writing my own novel "Circumventing Fate" on Wattpad, Please do check it out, you will be pleasantly surprised. Please read, comment and vote!! Thank you

Synopsis: Lei Xing never expected anything from anyone and only believed and relied on herself to live well and succeed and aimed to enjoy life freely and untethered to anyone...She finally graduated law school and was on her way to truly accomplish her life of success and freedom...to commemorate this milestone, she decided to take a vacation...

"If I'm going to do it, I have to do in style!"

...and so she decided on a cruise and splurged her hard earned money on a luxury line...and then...Where the hell am I?!

No way! No way! This has to be a dream...I transmigrated?!!

Okay, at least I'm rich...I can still live happily and freely, it's a golden second opportunity at life and I will live it well!...maybe go traveling, start a business or something...but I am definitely not interested in any royal BS or fights, please keep your scheming lives to yourselves and leave me the hell out of it, NOT INTERESTED!!!

"Little chicken, as long as I'm alive you won't die."

"Nonsense, if anyone is going to cause my death, it would be you!!"

"Do you really feel nothing after all this time?" He asked as he looked at her with searching eyes, trying to see into her soul...

"...Who...would..." she mumbled under her breath...
    "That stupid old man, I'm going to end him when I find him...You better hide well!!"

5. JudyJudy

JudyJudy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady
    So good. This one has translated over 1000 chapters already
    Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss
    Both are from the same author.

*I actually read more novels in Chinese than English so I’m not actually sure how the translation are. But since the raws are good, I’m just gonna assume the translation is good as well.