Recommendations Looking for few types of novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Temnizziv, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Temnizziv

Temnizziv Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1.Looking for a LOW-KEY novel like:
    Top-level Air Luck, Quietly Practiced For Thousands of Years
    MC is truly keeping for his word and does not do anything only quitly cultivating, except for a few times where he goes and kills a troublemaker when he is sure he can kill him in a mere seconds, he does not compete for anything.
    Note: Can also be something similar to Beware Of Chicken enjoying his daily life without constantly killing or being targeted.

2.Looking for a world hopping/dimension traveling example:
    The Protagonists Are Murdered by Me | Custom Made Demon King | Fantasy World Transmigration
    MC travels to another world or a novel world constanly either doing a specific mission like slaying a protagonist or just to get stronger, even maybe a slice of life where MC travels around for sightseeing or something like that.

A. Must to have:
    Male lead
    B. Doesnt matter:
    Romance, Harem, Good or Evil MC
    C. Must not have:
    BL
    D. Length of novel:
    It does not matter it can be with just few tens of chapters as I will write them down and will read them later after more chapters have been released
    Thanks.

2. Rou

Rou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Temnizziv

Temnizziv Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps you already read it
    No.1 My senior brother is too steady, mc is very low key that even reader doubt his cultivation level, he schemes most of the times and avoid conflict as much as possible, if he has to fight he make sure to kill the enemy, make sure as in burn their corpse and purify their soul..
    Now for the drawback, it's basically mtl with little edit, readable and better than the true mtl but you would find misplace pronoun or some sentences that seem off and hard to understand