Recommendations Looking for Good Wuxia/Xianxia and Xuanhuan

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ArnosXius, Mar 11, 2022.

1. ArnosXius

ArnosXius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -Hello everyone, around 4 years ago I picked up reading cultivation novels after hearing quite a few times, that a lot of manhua don't really do justice to the series their adapting. I've become addicted.
    I'm looking for some new reads to add to my list after I've caught up with eternal sacred king, which will happen in another 150 chapters. I don't mind face slapping, and all of the cliché's that we know, but in moderation. A good story with an overarching plot to it all, and if it's a completed series, one with a satisfying ending. These are either completed, current reading, or caught up and just waiting for the chapters to stack up.
    - Something I really Love Nine star Hagemon body art for is the brotherhood and the love interests. They ALL Play an active part in the story and moving it forward, they all get their own arcs, or reoccurring mini arcs. They stay with long chen and support him actively. ESPECIALLY the DRAGONBLOOD legion, long chens own personal army he grows along with, and his brothers as well as spouses are generals for said legion. Long Chen Amplifies their strengths and make them their own peak geniuses that are capable or better at things than him. They go with him to every higher realm they travel to, that aspect of brotherhood and everyone growing together is def #1 in what I'd like a novel to have, tied with good love interests that aren't regulated to damsels in destress.

littleoctopus likes this.
  2. slightofhand

slightofhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ArnosXius

ArnosXius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I’m caught up with swordsman, I’ll check out the others.

4. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been mainly on the hunt for something like A Will Eternal. Just enough of a serious side to it that's not straight-up shounen, but still has a decent story and characters. The only thing that was a letdown was the ending and the romance.

5. ArnosXius

ArnosXius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang, I'm hearing from a lot of the reviews the MC of a warriors promise acts stupid and makes a lot of dumb decisions.

6. slarbi

slarbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the BTTH and dragon prince yuan author is making a novel rn called absolute resonance it has 400ish chapters rn its pretty good so far but bro how have you read MGA and war soverign wtf

another is a slept on fav of mine called supreme uprising he has a transmigration cheat but its not super op and its a great trip​

yea he's super arrogant for a while just imagine looking a dude 5 realms ahead of you and saying ill kill you in 3 years like come on wtf

7. slightofhand

slightofhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just standard Xianxia fare though. He yells at the guy who stole his girl that he will beat him up and rescue her and uses this as motivation to improve. Almost all of these stories has some sort of motivation like this.

8. ArnosXius

ArnosXius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He ended up revealing one of his greatest secrets, which was his Idk the term in verse for it is yet, but spirit grows along with him and whatnot, which I think is one of the dumbest things an MC could do.

Yeah, I'm caught up with the current chapter releases on WUXIAWORLD.

I’ll check that out!

9. Phillip898

Phillip898 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link