Recommendations looking for (harem)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ImAPandaGammer, May 16, 2019.

1. ImAPandaGammer

ImAPandaGammer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for a modern harem story with selina gomez and other stars on in it, preferable from qidian,
    have looked for more but can't find anymore
    have read:
    My Ranch
    I'm in Hollywood
    Hollywood Secret Garden

2. Darkwood

Darkwood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is Jay Arslan (an original) but it hasn’t been updated since October and the author is actively avoiding answering any questions

ImAPandaGammer likes this.
  3. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehehe for a second there i thought the original poster was a degenerate/pathetic /loser that try to escape reality by looking for a potential harem member online...

4. The loner

The loner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's true that Panda and Bear doesn't get along huh? :blobjoy:

5. qzty

qzty From normal-fag to F5-er Jack of Spades

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad you lost a potential member for your club :blobpopcorn_cool:

PedoBear Version 2.0 likes this.
  6. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't get along with anyone except to those with age that was on the clock...
    You see so BUZZ OF!! if you're not one...
    But seriously im disappointed to discover that the op was not a degenerate pathetic piece of trash, such a shame though we would be a best buddies if only....

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    qzty likes this.
  7. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. ImAPandaGammer

Reading List:
    Link
  9. qzty

qzty From normal-fag to F5-er Jack of Spades

Reading List:
    Link
    12 hour Clock or 24 hour Clock

10. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You've got quite the taste. I dont know any harem with selina gomez.
    But if you want a modern day harem then try :

Very Pure and Ambiguous : The Prequel and all of it sequels (Beauty and the Bodyguard and So Pure, So Flirtatious). The sequels are trash in my opinion. So i only recommend you Very Pure and Ambiguous. Its set in the modern days, the early 2000s. It has some fantasy elements in it and also aliens later down the line but nothing huge.
    Harem is amazing imo. And its very big. Yanyan is the defacto best wife. She is ridiculously adorable. All the girls are when they are being spoiled. There is an annoying woman of the harem that appears later ~400 chapters in. And its a grave misunderstanding cuz the MC think that she is just a slut provided by the bar but in reality she is not lol. But it turns out ok a few chapters later. But without a doubt she is the most annoying one of them all. Outside of this girl , the rest of the harem is pretty much perfect. Although many of them have their own ... aa kinks , lets just say.
    If i have a ratio of the focus of the novel then it would be : 60% of the novel is focused on the harem while the 40% is focused on the story and everything else.
    There is some nice face smacking also. All in all, i highly recommend it.

I also highly recommend Urban Banished Immortal. It has fantasy , cultivation in it but its set in the modern day. An immortal is just banished in the mortal world.
    Harem here is next level. The MC is an absolute chad. It becomes even better when one of the Immortal women also fallows him a few chapters later and the the spot of the main wife. Nothing much to say about the harem. Its perfect. One of my favourite ones. Sadly its have been droped. This novel is full of face smacking and its very satisfying.

Another novel i recommend is The Strong The Few Cultivators on Campus. Again , its set in the modern days but it has cultivation in it. Its mroe focused on the story at teh start but the harem is a big part of it too. Sadly , nothing actually happens in the start. This is one of those novel where you have to wait for later chapters for the harem to kick in overdrive.
    The harem is good but also strange. You have 1 girl where she and her family are cultivators like the MC and then another girl that has a normla rich family. The cultivator parents of the girl want her to marry the MC cuz he is super talented, but the girl does not like all that much at the start. And then on the other side you have the normal girl that super lvoes the MC but her normal parents dont like the MC and dont agree for them being together. And there also these strange events when both mother of these girls meet and go at each other.
    Strangly enough the only normal relationship at the start is form with the MC and his teacher. She is super hot but very timid. And ofc she has a stalker. One of her fathers colleagues wants to be with her but when this guy learns about the MC he kidnaps the teacher and wants to rape her. But ofc, MC saves the day.
    Although the harem is strange, its a breath of fresh air. So i also recommend it.

Another harem novel that i recommend is Rebirth of the Legendary Guardian. Its set in the modern days. Its a VRMMO novel tho.
    Its very interesting at the start, but i grew somewhat tired of the ingame events. I love when the MC interacts in the real world. The events outside of the game are much mroe interesting.
    The harem is also very good. Sadly the harem starts later on. We get the feeling that it will be a harem but it takes time for the girls to accept that. So the harem officialy start at chapter 508, when the MC sleeps with the 2 best girls of the novel. After this chapter, there are a lot more sex scene compared to the first 500 chapters. In the first 500 chapters the MC only sleep with his teacher (she is also part of the harem btw). In the first 500 chapters, the girls had very sweet moments with the MC but those moments are very few. And it was somewhat funny when the 2 best girls where at each others throats for the MC. But later they got use to the harem stuff.
    I recommend it. Im almost done with this novel. I have less than 100 chapters left. And i only read it from time to time.

Now if you are OK with A madern day setting with heavy elements of fantasy and shit, then i recommend :
    Fantasial Apocalypse and Epoch of Twilight.

Epoch of Twilight is an apocalypse harem novel set in the modern days. World goes to hell when animals grow bigger and deadlier. After some time, they evolve into fantasly like monsters. You know lizzards becomming dragons, sharks become megalodons etc ...
    The tone of the novels is very nice at the start. Its a very "HOLY SHIT" moment.
    The harem is also nice. Sadly there is an underaged child in the harem. But its the apocalypse , so whatever. Other than this girl, everything else about the harem is ok. Some dislike the fact that later down the line the MC forces some of the girls to follow him. But i dont mind it at all, considering that its the Apocalypse and power is everything. MC is in his right considering the circumstances. So i recommend this novel also.

Fantasial Apocalypse is super good imo. Again its about the end of the world, where other worlds collide and all matter of monsters enter the world.
    The harem here is amazing. It scratches an itch that i have that no other novel can scratch. And that is ... that the harem is full of monsters. There are a few human girls, but most of the harem are mosnters. And not some ugly disgusting monsters but good looking monster girls.
    First monster girl is the insect queen , she is a monster lord and when she has sex with the MC... he also becomes a monster lord that evolves overtime. And when i say Insect Queen. Dont start thinking she is ugly or has a strange bee head or something. She is describes as a super beautiful with wings, tail etc .... All of the monster girls are beautiful. Harem has dragon girls, an elf queen, a wolf princess, medusa etc .... The only mosnter girl that might disgust you is the spider princess. She is also described as super beautiful but her lower part of the body is like a normal spider.
    I highly recommend it.

The loner likes this.
  11. Deleted member 176237

Deleted member 176237 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  12. ImAPandaGammer

Reading List:
    Link