Recommendations Looking for Korean webnovel with evil & smart mc with no harem & no romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by SunRae2726, Nov 14, 2021.

1. SunRae2726

SunRae2726 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some examples of ones I've loved is Regressor Instruction Manual and Dungeon Defense; FFF-Class Trashero wasn't bad either. I just don't like the harem part and really had to power through those parts. It's okay if the mc is manipulating a person to like them for a while, but I don't really want them to be there forever as a love interest. And I don't want the "evil" that's only oh I'm so cold and have no feelings so that means I'm evil hahaha like Second Life Ranker. While I like those too, it's not what I'm looking for right now.
    I've also read Dungeon Hunter which is tagged with Evil Protagonist, it was good, though he isn't really that evil to me.

Also yes Korean ones only. I know there's a lot of Chinese ones, but I really just can't stand reading chinese stories for some reason (there's only been like one exception so far) and I don't really like the cultivation stuff and stuff. Also no Japanese ones because idk even though I like anime I've tried to read the novels for them and I just get bored.

2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    The Lord's Coins Are Not Decreasing. Mc cares only for his friends and family. He would murder, scam, extort, torture and manipulate anyone who is against his loved ones. Also zero romance so far(200+ chapters).

3. WHF_reads

WHF_reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *watched thread.

Also, I forgot the title, but MC is named Ian Page, I think. He's a mage who went back in time.

4. KK-Ami

KK-Ami Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The name of your novel is "Return of the 8th class mage" (there is a manhua adaptation 40+ chapters)

WHF_reads likes this.
  5. WHF_reads

WHF_reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right right. The novel's long done so we can read ahead.

6. erynalu

erynalu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Regressed Demon Lord is Kind

I really like this one because MC is previously a demon lord. He is basically a genius in controlling his power even when he had to restart from zero. No romance so far (last I read chapter 140something), and the adventures are fun.

7. animelover025

animelover025 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't Know about 'Evil" but if someone dares to defy MC...He is dead... He is ruthless. He is Cold.. and he only loves one Women. He is the sky of the Demonic Cult. People of his cult worship him while other factions people call him "The Demon God". And you will see his growth and character development. Go and Check "Nano Machine" (If you haven't finished it already) And Its Korean, Chinese authors doesn't have balls to write something this amazing.(Sorry for poor English)

8. kleinmon

kleinmon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Heavenly demon cant live a normal life"
    Action and no romance,if you want to read complete version you need to read the mtl ver