Forgotten Title Looking for kr novel mc is a regressor

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ecaayu, Jul 18, 2022.

1. ecaayu

ecaayu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please help me. I am so itchy to find this one particular korean novel. The mc is average male kinda naive and not your clever and cunning protag, just normal man, where his world is on apocalypse or something like that. I don't remember its dungeon, gate or turned into game. The setting is still on modern time, when mc regress he is searching for first gate that appearead first in the world to awaken himself so he get the first bonus title. And basically snatch everything he can remember the benefit being the first or hidden things, like fragment. Then the world is turned and somehow theres a kind of tent that is a shop for awakener to shop in the middle of every large city. There is arc about that shop manager in his place and the last read I remember is when the mc at war against seven deadly sin or something emperor that can eat person to snatch that person ability, he on side with werewolf or vampire, i don't remember. He not so smart so he can't really utillize his advantage of knowing the furture, imo. I got bored so I stop reading at that point.