Resolved looking for manga with 3 ninja servants training the MC (๑•﹏•)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lady Lullaby, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reincarnation into another world

this mc had noticed that her family's 3 servants have very distinct japanese name and asked them jokingly if they were ninjas. turns out they were (ninjas was what the intelligence unit of this world was called) but they have retired....
    (idk remember why, but) eventually, the three ended up pledging they're lives to serve mc.
    MC requested to be trained in genjitsu, the sword and various other things. MC's doing so to strengthen herself for whatever may come in the future

I forgot the title of this manga I had read.... I remembered it now due to reading a webnovel which closely resembles the story of the manga.
    the webnovel is "AKUYAKU REIJŌ TTENANI O SUREBA YOI NDA KKE?" or (What Should a Villainess Do?)
    I was searching for this novel's manga, cause it might've been the same... but it doesn't seem like the manga I was looking for? I remember having reached the scene described above, illustrated in the manga.
    AND EndlessJourney(scans)'s only released one chapter of what should a Villainess do.
    so, maybe they just share similar themes ¯\_༼ •́ ͜ʖ •̀ ༽_/¯
    also, the MC might've been a guy rather than a girl, I can't remember. I don't recall names because I've read TOO MANY. help (٥↼_↼)

if you maybe know the title or remember a few more details kindly share down below. I really want to read that manga again (人*´∀`)。*゚+ thanks in advance for the help (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  2. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess, it might've been that and I must've just not remembered much. thank you for your help (人*´∀`)。*゚+