Recommendations Looking for multiple rebirth/transported individuals in villainess manga ?

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Random.poet, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone got any recommendations for 'multiple transported/ rebith/ time travel charcaters', spesifically for manga? no mahwa please, i've read them all... :blobsweat_2:

preferably:
    1. villainess troupe (i just love badass female characters, doesn't have to be villain thou...)
    2. jerky/scummy characters actually getting their dues (not just regret and moping, i wanna see them suffer! :blobowoevil_horns:)
    3. nothing kingdom/village building (something where they face the problems in the enviroment it happened, if possible.)
    4. misunderstandings don't take to long to resolve. (i mean, come one who wants a misunderstanding to last over 50 chapters?)

similar to:
    - Otome Game Heroine De Saikyou Survival / Heroine Survival.
    - The Struggle of the (Temporary) Vilainess
    -The One Within the Villainess.
    -Otome Game no Mob Desura Naindaga (I'm Not Even an Otome Game Mob Character)
    - (other otome game manga that I forgot the tittle of; where one of the target male leads was also from Japan and like the Villainess, and they became friends that secretly ate lunch together. :confusedcatblob:)

Thank you!

2. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    None for "villainess novel" type, but if you don't mind an otome game then maybe The Female Soldier Has Been Told to Infiltrate the Imperial Magic Academy (+)?
    FMC reincarnated in fantasy world & work as a soldier. Got ordered by her superior to attend the nation's academy as a student (JFYI, she's already graduate from the military one) & to be the students bodyguard from the shadow. Met both the supposed villainess & heroine. Found out that the villainess is a reincarnator like her & was informed that the academy supposed to be the stage of an otome game. But the funny thing is, FMC wasn't appeared/included in the game & now become some sort of bug or anomaly there. Later on there's also a "Miko" who turns out to be another reincarnator
    - got action here & there, esp during the ending chapters
    - no Rom for our FMC
    - despite not a villainess, FMC is quite a badass & famous among the people of the kingdom (think of Tanya von Degurechaff (Youjo Senki) where she's famous w/ her nickname but no one knows what she's looks like except for her superior & battalion members)
    Despite that, I recommend you to try it
    The novel is complete/finished but unfortunately the manga so far only got 1 ch translated

Last edited: Jan 7, 2023
    Random.poet likes this.
  3. Random.poet

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much!
    Finally something new to read LOL
    if you ever find anymore, please do tell...
    thank you!!

4. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    Otome Game no Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai Desu

5. Random.poet

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read this one, but the matriach society thing threw me off, kindda weird that the male harem guys are somewhat arrogant, when they aren't even female in that kind of world.
    :hmm: i don't even think there's a "multiple transported individual" tag on it.
    but thank you for replying :)

6. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how much you have read, but from your words, I think not too much. So let me give you some spoiler.
    It's not really a Matriarchal society. The only one suffered from that is Nobility since the royal family planned to remove them in the long term.

The male harem has it better since they have already given marriage partner unlike lower noble.

As for multiple transported individual, From the way I see it, there are multiple if not more.

1. MC
    2. MC Sister
    3. MC Sister daughter
    4. Sequel Heroine
    5. and many more that I'm too lazy to mention.

7. Random.poet

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, thank you.
    i'll try to give it another go :blobrofl: