Forgotten Title Looking for novel name

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Raphael, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This may be obvious to those who are currently reading it or have read this novel recently but it's one I read a while back and I can't seem to recall the name of it. Here's what I remember:

MC got some sort of golden Buddha statue which apparently helped him dream something like 100 years. In the first dream he became some kind of fiendgod or some kind of OP ancient god and lived in a fire themed city or something, that dream ended when he felt it was coming to an end and he decided to sacrifice himself to destroy some kind of monster spawning nest or something. Then he dreamed of a world where he was some kind of elder from some sect who had gotten poisoned and then he started mastering swordsmanship to insane levels and had a son or something. That dream ended when he decided to use his OP powers some years later to "shatter the void" or kinda ascend. Then as he was ascending he met the Buddha guy from the statue who was like yo bro your not supposed to go there from the lives I had you live because it would be pretty hard for me to get you back to your body and whatnot.

Anyways I want to know the name of the series this belongs to since I think it should be pretty easy to figure out and if at all possible I wish to know the chapter at which those dream sequences started but that's optional.

henny456 likes this.
  2. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeking the Flying Sword Path. I can find the chapter later for you, but it should start between 150 to 250.

edit: the dream starts in ch 239

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    otaku31 and Raphael like this.
  3. Gekkoureader

Gekkoureader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Code Geas season 3 should come out in 2022.

4. henny456

henny456 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry can i post here ?
    i am looking for...
    novel where the mc go to game dimension resident evil and dead space
    can you help me ?
    I apologise in advance for my request.

Thanks....