Forgotten Title Looking For novel set in the stone age

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by UnknownPervert, Dec 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im looking for a novel that is on [redacted] the novel is about how the main character is sent back in time and ends up in the primitive era with his modern knowledge he teaches them about stuff even religion I haven't really read the book

the novel doesnt have primitive in its name for example if you where to tell me that the novel was
    I am a primitive man then I would say that's not the one because It has primitive in its name

the chapters of the novel are long there are many chapters is what I'm trying to say. The chapters of the novel has more than 600 chapter so if there is any novel with more than 600 novels then tell me but if there's one below 600 then don't even bother ( I would put 700 chapters or more but I really remember much so 600 chapters it is)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
  2. SayWay

SayWay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chronicle of primordial wars

3. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel has not been transalted

and its on [redacted]
    only the raw version of the novel exists

there is no trasalated version

also if your going to tell me a novel then send me the link and the link can only be from [redacted] for example If you send me a link like this [redacted] then i wont even bother looking at it but if the novel is like this [redacted] and has [redacted] in it then i will give it my attention

the book also has kingdom building

4. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First: it's best to keep editing one post instead of putting a bunch of them, NU does not like consecutive posts by the same poster, it's pointless.

Second: [redacted] is a chinese novel aggregator. You could find most chinese novels on [redacted]. It doesn't really narrow it down.

Third: Are you looking for one specific novel, or recommends? You didn't really make it clear. (Edit: nvm, it's forgotten title)

Edit: been looking on [redacted] for a while. They don't even have a tag filter, finding anything is impossible T^T, especially if "原始"(literally, primitive/prehistoric/primordial) isn't in the name.

Edit2: Heck, I'm only going to recommend the ones with 原始 in the name/description anyway. I'm too tired for any other method of looking.
    I'll just grab anything with 200+ chapters. (and untranslated)
    原始人都惊呆了 - The Primitive People Are All Stunned: transmigration w/ system, looks like MC grabs modern appliances from the future. 900+ chapters.
    原始文明成长记 - Tales of the Growth of Primitive Culture: looks like transmigration. 1000+ chapters.
    原始大时代 - The Primordial Era: looks like a fantasy-ish prehistoric setting like Chronicles of Primordial Wars. 500+ chapters.
    不科学的原始人 - Undeveloped Primitives: looks like a proper transmigration kingdom/tribe building where MC uses modern knowledge to advance his tribe. 400+ chapters.
    非典型原始社会 - Atypical Primitive Society: MC survives an avalanche and somehow goes back to prehistoric times. Looks like kingdom building. 1300+ chapters.
    Edit3: more novels. Ironically, a lot of these have their chinese raws posted on webnovel as originals haha.
    回到原始部落当村长 - Returning to Primitive Times as a Chieftain: title rather self-explanatory. Looks like kingdom building. Almost 400 chapters.
    原始社会之天神下凡 - The God of Primordial Society Descends (not the most accurate translation of the title): MC transmigrates back to primitive times and builds his society. Kingdom building. 200+ chapters.
    @UnknownPervert
    万古最强部落 - The Strongest Ancient Tribe: looks to be a transmigration with MC buffing his tribe with modern knowledge. 1100+ chapters, completed.

Astaroth and fireflying like this.
  5. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im looking for one specific novel and recommends recommends

the main character is male

the novel doesn't have primitive/prehistoric/primordial) in there name either or anything like that

there is no system

don't forget to send me links not names

6. aShinyVaporeon

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough* *cough* It's in the forum rules not to consecutive post, you know?

Emm, anyway I probably can't help you any further considering [redacted]'s ACTUAL TRASH of a search system. But I'll keep putting recs in my og post just cuz I thought these novels looked pretty interesting.
    If I come across one with the "primordial" part being only in the description, I'll @ you.

The chinese names should be hyperlinked to the [redacted] page.

7. Amanmeena

Amanmeena Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really mate. You gonna do that. There are tens of novels you will find with that plot on [redacted]. How tf we would know which specific novel you talking about as you didn't even provided the raw name for it.

8. UnknownPervert

UnknownPervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dude that is the whole point of this thread if you don't know this thread is a forgotten title thread so how am I supposed to give the title in the first place

since my requests are apparently impossible then I will also take recommends

9. aShinyVaporeon

Reading List:
    Link
    I found one that fulfils requirements :cookie:
    Probably not the one you're looking for, since it's completed and has more than 800 chaps, but still!

10. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do not request or provide assistance with piracy on the forums.
    Do not publicly post links to aggregators; do not request links to aggregators.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.