Recommendations Looking for novels like Lucia

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by kyuloves, Dec 10, 2019.

1. kyuloves

kyuloves Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As title stated! Just finished the novel and really wanna read something similar to it. Would appreciate if anyone have any good recommendation!

2. bgta

bgta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try secret wardrobe of the duchess. It's not smutty, but both are Korean nobility romance. It's qidian, tho.

Jibs and kyuloves like this.
  3. Leosinurat

Leosinurat [Master of None]

Reading List:
    Link
    Jibs and kyuloves like this.
  4. nevelvir

nevelvir Master Sleepers

Reading List:
    Link
    Silently lurking :blobpeek:

Chelsey Smith likes this.
  5. kyuloves

kyuloves Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its fine since I can read Chinese, ty!

6. kyuloves

kyuloves Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, I will check it out. Ty!

7. bgta

bgta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I mean the English translation is licensed by QI. The original is Korean.

You can also try webtoon. Try
    The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke’s Mansion. It already has plenty of chapter and the premise is similar to Lucia

8. kyuloves

kyuloves Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, opps haha, misread. :x
    Thanks, I will try the webtoon later on!

9. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigration: Raising the Child of the Male Lead Boss [ family fluff with good romance]
    Yu Yaoyao was a majestic snake who died by lightning and as a result, transmigrated to a novel she had read in her past life. This third-rate actress had the same name as her, but then she remembered she was only a pitiful cannon fodder in the novel she had chanced to read.

This obscure actress’s life was riddled with scandals, and as a result, her diamond husband left her. She then hit the rock bottom of her career and ultimately became paralyzed by an accident. Not to mention, she had neglected her child, leading him to an early death.

Graced with a new life, Yu Yaoyao is determined to steer her path away from the plot’s death flags. She’ll be the best wife, the most loving mother and she’ll rise to the top of the entertainment industry!

Translator’s notes: If you are looking for comedy romance with a mix of family fluff (and a cute baby), this novel is for you! (P.S. Pairing: read the shenanigans of a cold male lead and shameless female protagonist!)
    The Lady’s Sickly Husband
    Transmigration? A Chong Xi Marriage? Sickly husband? How worse can this get?

Mo Qian Xue now lives in a soddy, destitute, small house with broken furnitures. The grass had grown wild and unruly from lack of proper care. The rice pot in the kitchen, it’s left empty. Well, this mess seemed quite manageable, however, why is it they only have one quilt in the house?

Not only does she serve her husband food and refreshments during the day, does she need to make sure he’s well “fed” at night too?

“It’s getting late now… we should go to bed. Said the sickly husband. She simply closed the door, turned off the lights, and went straight to sleep.

“If you dare move, I’ll kick you out of the bed!” She threatened.

In the end, the man still managed to wrap himself around her no matter how she resisted. The sickly husband wasn’t as weak as he appeared to be!

Mo Qian Xue worked hard to become rich. She built workshops, opened factories, one aided by her sickly husband towards prosperity. Fortunately, she could live a peaceful life far from bickering relatives, but then, much to her dismay, she still had to deal with the villagers knocking on her door.

So they want her money? They want her position as a wife? Since when was she, Mo Xian Que easy to bully?! They want to make her lose face? Alright, let them come a little closer then… give them a…. slap!

My Wife Spoils Me Too Much
    Ji Yan discovered his wife, who hated him so much that she wished he was dead, had lost her memory after a car crash. She had changed so much it was like she was a totally different person…

When he goes to work: “Dear, don’t move, I’ll put on your shoes for you.”

When he is having a meal: “Dear, I have made all of your favourite dishes. You have worked hard, so eat up.”

When he finished work: “Dear, you have worked all day. I’ll massage your shoulders and feet.”

Ji Yan: “…”

—————

Tang Tang got pushed into the pond by her step sister who frequently bullied her. She thought she would meet her dead mother but, who knew, when she opened her eyes again, she was in a strange place. But what made her happy was that she had a super handsome husband and a very cute son. The most important thing was that her husband was good. He was a hero who protects the country, and earns money to support her and their son. Also, he only has her as his wife, he didn’t have any concubines or whatsoever. Tang Tang decided she should be submissive to her husband, to be a good wife and a loving mother. Her nanny no longer needed to worry about her not being able to get married anymore!

Why Not Soar Your Majesty
    If you are good enough, why don’t you fly to the heavens, and rise side by side with the sun?

This is about a girl who played using a male character, carefully building up her strength, guarding her wallet to one day be able to sponsor her male idol.

This is the story of a group of mentally insane people.

≡ ※ ≡ ※ ≡ ※ ≡ ※ ≡ ※ ≡ ※ ≡ ※ ≡

Tang Xiao had two wishes so far, the first wish is to sponsor Mu Cheng. The second wish was to help every enemy of Su Muzhe!

Female: Wife, I have died! When I die, hold me tight! That way, the ones who have come for revenge will know that we are a pair!

Male: … …

Everyone: Why aren’t you going to the heavens?!

※ ≡ ※ ≡ ※ ≡ ※ ≡ ※ ≡ ※ ≡ ※

Everyday, when Tang Xiao sat at home, she would first, number 1: kiss kiss pat pat and stare contentedly at the collection of naked posters of her male idol Mu Cheng that she had pasted all over her home.

Secondly, she would play online games.

With her male ID, Tang Xiao would cause havoc and uproar all over the game by confessing to girls constantly everyday, murdering all the men and generally, harassing people in public.

Every single time, she raised havoc, a female ID named Su Muzhe would punch her and try to knock her to her senses.

Thus a marriage began between a male ID who had a girl behind it, and a female ID who had a man behind it.

While at the same time, Tang Xiao tried her very best to roll into the sheets of her male idol, not knowing that she was already associated with him in the 2D world.

This is the story of how Tang Xiao was shamelessly bribed by her male idol to marry his character with naked posters of himself, and how every time she announced she wanted to sleep with him, she was punched.

The Former Wife of Invisible Wealthy Man
    Ye Sui has been transmigrated into a book and became the venomous villain. And because she looked a little similar to the white lotus female protagonist, she was regarded as a replacement by the male protagonist. Ye Sui was also married to the main character’s third Uncle, Chen Shu, who was jinxed to ruin the life of whoever marries him

Immediately after she got transmigrated, she became the malicious and conceited villainess with a husband named Chen Shu, who was about to divorce her. Ye Sui could see ghosts, however, as soon as she touched Chen Shu, the ghosts would disappear.

Chen Shu, who was preparing for divorce,was shocked upon his return to his home. As his wife suddenly hugged his thigh and begged, “No divorce, even if you beat me to death I will not sign the divorce paper.”

Chen Shu: “…”

It was rumored that Ye Sui has a hard life. She married Chen Shu, a good for nothing husband who escaped death at the age of 30. But this sickly husband of hers actually had tens of billions of dollars in wealth.

Ye Sui almost believed that her life is doomed until she slowly realized it.

Her husband is omnipotent and the family is getting richer and richer.

That Tea is actually a priceless antique tea..

A replica vase in Tang Dynasty was actually authentic…

She soon found out her husband, Chen Shu, was a super rich and invisible wealthy man.

kyuloves and aienmoon like this.
  10. kyuloves

kyuloves Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty, will check them out later on!

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  11. YAOIFJLOVER

YAOIFJLOVER Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Under the Oak Tree is very very similar to Lucia, lots of fluff and smut. The ml is very very similar to the ml in Lucia (possessive, dominant, overbearing, sex obsessed and completely devoted to the mc)

There's also manga adaptation of the novel with the same title :blobmelt:

12. Arikka

Arikka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try "i'll protect the villain"
    It has similar ML.