Looking for novels to translate

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by DiagnosedBLAddict, Jul 15, 2021.

1. DiagnosedBLAddict

DiagnosedBLAddict Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, so I have recently been interested in translating some novels. Now, I am doing this in hopes to learn some Mandarin as it's very difficult to learn without some sort of reference. I don't really know where to start, so if anyone has a novel they might like to see translated please comment!!! I don't mind if the novel was previously dropped.

2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Strange life of a cat

3. xnvesha.14

xnvesha.14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m Scattering IQ to the protagonist
    BL QT with an OP protagonist
    I’m an NPC
    Story of an Emporer who transmigrates from a game into the real world.
    The Villain Slaps The protagonist's halo
    It's your cliche face-slapping bl QT with op protagonist but I still quite like it.

I think all of these are dropped. Though I suggest you check first if you decide to translate these.

4. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have a preferred genre?

(No official Translation yet)-These are pretty mellow stories:

Accidentally born in the '60s
    不小心生在六零年
    By: 信用卡
    136 Chapters (Completed)
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3442423
    MC reborn as a baby in the '60s with abilities as a 'mother earth'. Mainly, family love, business building, later on romance.

Gourmet Peasant Woman
    穿越之农妇食娘
    87 Chapters (Completed)
    By: 月半要分家
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3465000
    MC transmigrated to a body of an awful woman with husband and a son in ancient times. Mainly, cooking, childcare, romance, family love. Same author as 'My Wife Spoils Me Too Much'.

Everytime I Wake Up Im a Scumbag Mom (QT)
    每次醒来都在当渣妈[快穿]
    By: 姜汁皮蛋
    114 Chapters (Completed)
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3681206
    MC transmigrates to bad mothers to helped the children. ML transmigrates with her to help her with these tasks. They are both aware of each others identity as transmigrators.

5. ALostCause

ALostCause Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Stupid Snake Husband Entangled Me Endlessly (It's BL)
    痴傻蛇夫对我纠缠不休
    154 chapters (Completed)
    Raw Link: https://www.shubaow.net/135_135915/
    Description (via Google Translate):
    The man he loves, draws his blood to continue his life, pulls his scales to save others.
    "Duan Chen I can give you whatever you want, but in the end you told me that I can only be a medicine you prepared to give him."
    Duan Chen married Yan Rui and looked down on his delicate face. He only saw the blood in his body that could save people, so he coaxed the stupid snake while drawing his blood to save Bai Yueguang. Coaxing, coaxing himself in accidentally.
    When he fell in love with Yan Rui, he did not expect him to run away. Duan Chen looked for him all over the world until...
    the photos in the file were scattered all over the place, his eyes touched, and Duan Chen instantly blushed.
    In the photo, Yan Rui is hiding in the garbage dump, with a pair of hollow eyes open. He seems to have lost his soul, and his thin body can almost see the bones. Duan Chen tremblingly turned back and turned to the back, his pupils almost covered with bloodshot eyes.
    "Little crying bag, I give you my heart, will you come back?"

Deleted member 343155 likes this.
  6. kosccvvcvbn

kosccvvcvbn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link