Recommendations looking for op MC who's a businessman

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by qilinqqq, Sep 22, 2021.

1. qilinqqq

qilinqqq New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for an OP MC with/without System, no romance, also a businessman

2. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    DM me when you find such a good novel I read a few, but there hasn't been any these few years.

3. qilinqqq

qilinqqq New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I found a novel that's similar to this but I forgot the title and I don't know where to find it now

where the MC reborns into the 90's (I think), he starts a business with his family. I only got into chapter 20(?)

4. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Businessman I can think of 3 (though 2 are women), Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter, Saving 80,000 gold and Magic Industry Empire. Some "romance" but it's pretty slow burning. Unfortunately other than Common Sense, the rest are not what I would call notable quality.

Another one that comes close, which would meet my bar for quality is Sword of Dawn or Sword of Daybreaker (depending on the translator, daybreak and dawn are kind of close). It's not the "I give you X for Y gold" kind of business but more strategic level where he plans trade routes but lets the trade be carried out by merchants living in his "country". This one is one I can recommend.

5. qilinqqq

qilinqqq New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the reccoms(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

I found the novel I mentioned earlier but the reviews are kinda bad, I'm not sure if I'll read it or not (Extraordinary Genius)

6. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
    -Extraordinary genius
    -I have a super usb drive (mc can take out item from movies copied to his usb drive. He then took the pill from the movie Limitless and become a genius. He did business with facebook and stuff).
    -Still wait for me. Pretty similar to extraordinary genius but with a much better romance.