Other Request Looking for raw that do not need chinese pay serwise

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Gliadar, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Gliadar

Gliadar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I found a one piece fanfic that got me really hooked. I found the raw on a site and mtl 175 chapters there and binge read them all, even if the mtl made it hard to read, the story more than made up for it. Unfortanly since the site did not have the entire serie so I started looking for raw elsewere which I found. Throu to read it you need to pay, which I have no problem which arthurs should get paid, but the payment needed to go throu a chinese app named Alipay. Do anyone know of any sites were I can read the raw white out using Alipay? I have no problem on pay to read.

The name of the story is:
    man is sailing, starting to ask questions to white beard
    在航海,开局提问白胡子

If you are intrested in start reading it then there is a pretty good translation for the first 28 chapters on webnovel.com.
    Read Man Is Sailing, Starting To Ask Questions To Whitebeard - Renkaishi - Webnovel

The site which hade 175 chapters free to read is trxs.cc
    man in the sea, opening question white beard (may summer solstice) .co-fiction.com (trxs.cc)

The site where Alipay is used is b.faloo.com.
    people in the sea, the opening question white beard , may summer solstice novels , full novel downloads , flylu fiction network (faloo.com)

2. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    b.faloo is special case. paid chapter comes in image form. they have anti ocr and encrypted data.

even if you able buy the chapter you need a lot work to mtl this (like having 2 gadget, one opening the site and another opening google lens)

Gliadar likes this.
  3. Gliadar

Gliadar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info, lucky that I could not pay them then. I can no chinese at all so trying to translate an image whiteout the standard translation tools would be a lost cause for me.