Other Request Looking for Raws for this Novel, but I can't find it

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MochaSloth, Jul 3, 2021.

1. MochaSloth

MochaSloth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The synopsis I got from the Pilot reads on Webnovel but it didn't win. So I tried to find the raws but I can't find them It goes like this:
    "The max-level witch, Wu Yanen, failed in the coup, was stripped of her powers by the tyrant, and thrown into a survival game to fend for herself. If she wanted to recover his strength, she would have to clear the trial first. Otherwise, she would have to be killed! This was a game where the stake was one's life…

Initially, the team members despised this seemingly delicate and weak girl.
    Teammate A, ""She's so stupid. I want to live. I don't want to be in the same group as her!""
    Teammate B, ""She doesn't know how to look for clues, and she doesn't know how to deduce logic. Besides that pretty boy, who would want to take her?""

Until one day…
    ""Please find the clues to leave the room within two hours. The countdown begins now…""
    Amidst everyone's panic, a loud bang was heard. Yanen opened the door with her bare hands and revealed an escape route. She smiled gently and said, ""Sigh, this game prop is not very sturdy."" Everyone turned pale with fright. They could charge through the levels so violently?! Unknowingly, Yanen had become the leader. However, despite everyone's objections, she insisted on bringing along a weak but extremely monstrous pretty boy.
    Yanen sighed, ""Sigh, who asked him to be good-looking?"" Later on, they saw the pretty boy hugging Yanen and acting coquettishly in front of others. After that, he cut the monster's throat cleanly. The smile on his face was cold. ""You dare to touch my girl?""
    Everyone:""…"" This couple must be actors!?
    [The female protagonist is a battle angel, the male protagonist is unfathomable. He fights in a survival game with his strength and wisdom.]

The novel was called "The max-level witch is on the killing spree in the newbie zone". Can someone help me find the raw link for this? Please?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021