Other Request Looking For Raws - The Blind Lover

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Seli, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Seli

Seli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can not find the raws for this novel to save my life. On WebNovel its called The Blind Lover by Master Bao, but we all know thats not the original title.

Ever since WebNovel removed the Chinese titles it's been harder and harder to find a book. Especially because most of the books I like don't make it to their "Pilot Read" or past it.

Synopsis
    Qin Yu had lost both her parents when she was young and was all alone. Since then, she lived in her father’s comrade-in-arms.
    Due to the huge inheritance that her father had left behind, her foster mother had attempted to murder her repeatedly. In order to survive, she could only pretend to be a mentally disabled child.
    It wasn't easy for her to reach adulthood, yet her foster mom wanted to marry her off to a powerful and influential family.
    She heard that her fiancé was blind and had a violent personality.
    However, no matter how ruthless he was, was he as ruthless as her foster mom?
    In order to escape from this terrifying family, she decisively agreed to marry that person in her sister’s place.
    Soon, news of a fool marrying a blind man spread like wildfire.
    Their marriage had become the hottest laughing stock locally.
    However, after she married him, she realized that everything was not what the rumors said.
    Her husband was not blind at all, and he was not cruel. He was gentle and refined, and he treated her like a treasure.
    And she wasn't a fool. She'd only pretended to be a fool to flee from her foster mom’s attempted murders.
    What surprised her, even more, was that she had known her husband for a long time. A long time ago, they had been best friends online.
    It was no wonder that her husband was as cold as ice to all women, lying that he was blind and unapproachable. But in front of her, he was as gentle as a lamb and did not hide anything.

Does anyone know where I can find the raws?

Deleted member 343155 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting

3. Seli

Seli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can honestly say it was. Stopped at "chapter 40" though. Unless I find the raws, I can only wait to see if it gets picked up.
    And it stopped on a fricin cliffhsnger!!!!

4. Zazi223

Zazi223 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It may be an original, so maybe there is no Chinese version.

5. Seli

Seli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some how I can't belived that. WebNovel has been doing some sneak Sh*t. Changing aurthor's names and book titles purposely.

6. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    It totally did… I was scouring mtl searching, blind, disabled, marriage- and went through sooo many stories and nothing… that’s how good I thought this story was… and how much I wanted to know what happened next..

And what’s even stranger are the novels supposedly written by the same author name posted in Webnovel.. are definitely not from the same author unless the writing and tone of voice are so vastly different from each other.. I mean I know that a writer grows through each story as a writer but… there no way same author wrote this and “my mothers second marriage gave me 7 brothers” no way. And if so- blind lover has got to be the newest story bc 7 brothers- plot / characters are alll over the place…

If it was an original I would think the author would come out and comment on at least one or two messages… that it’s an “original” like a few authors have stated on previous ones I’ve read and originality was questioned.. or Rawls asked.

7. Seli

Seli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "

I saw that too. I didn't even bother. Chinese arthor Westernaized names. Bah!

I just checked and The Blind Lover finally updated. Now I'm waiting for Real or Fake Missy: Female Side Boss Character Does Not Want To Die to update. Bah 14 days now.

Lilpriestess likes this.
  8. Avidreader18

Avidreader18 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, did you by any chance got the raws link for the blind lover, i tried so much but could not find the raw link.

I guess its not original as we get only Translated ones in the trial section

9. Seli

Seli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No links. Sorry. Someone did say on the WebNovel forum that a lot of the trial read books are coming from Faloo, but that's only helpfull if you have somewhat of a grasp of Madarin. Cuz when I asked how they were searching, I got a snarky response about needing to know some Madarin or knowing someone that does.

10. Avidreader18

Avidreader18 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even that is not helping, i tried to google translate the title to chinese and tried searching for it . No result. They are changing the titles as well as author's name..

They are going all out

11. Seli

Seli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You think they are changing the character's names too? I mean, I know they're westernizing a lot of novels, but what about the novels that have the Chinese content?

12. Dahksahna

Dahksahna Kah rahna Dahksahna hahla

Reading List:
    Link
    They do I searching gir raws and in of the novels they changed Lin Mo to Qin Yu :blobexpressionless:

13. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do share the raw of this novel if you know :blobwoah: I still can't find it.