Forgotten Title Looking for some manga

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by QuinNoteBook, Aug 17, 2019.

1. QuinNoteBook

QuinNoteBook Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About an ordinary girl who is the reincarnation of eva and other supernatural being such as vampire werewolf jellyfish invisible guy and medusa. Setting is the girl is walking home at night when he see this guy injure. She try to help him but this guy bite her with his fangs so she run away kicking his face off. Next day her classmate an otaku who has thick glasses and clumsy enter her class with the same shoe mark on his face which the same place she kick the pervert at night(the one who bite her) only to found out that the one who bite her and her clumsy classmate is only one and actually a vampire to booth. There is also the teacher who has a crush on her and determine to make her his mate pretend to be a dog to make her forget the vampire boy but failed. Then the jellyfish which grant her a wish where she can be invisible because she hate the wolf teacher and vampire boy who always molest her with every chance. She became a insible girl ang try to prank the two but ended but feeling lonely and try to reach out to them to see her which succed. And the medusa gurl who has a thing for the vampire boy but ended up as a stone girl. Theres also other vampire who try to take her as she is the reincarnation of eva who ate the apple which make the blood of the consumer special.

2. Naruin

Naruin [Dada's New Employee][ex-NAH owner]

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel that i read that one too... can't remember the title so im waiting here too...

3. lucjanssens

lucjanssens a very ¨rabbit¨ bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    can't read this
    can you use some formatting ?

4. Yusdi

Yusdi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot about my manga to but i still remember the story litle bit its about a mc that think he has a harem life with two girl but it was wrong thats two girl like mc freind that playing baseball can anybody help me find it phlese
    Spoiler:this two girl knowing in the future that mc freind thats playing baseball is bad guy then thats two girl geting realy in love with the mc

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  5. QuinNoteBook

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobwoah:Ummm. . . I think you got the wrong manga:hmm:. The mc is a female and not a male. There was not a two female here. As it was more like a reverse harem. As it was focus in the mc and vampire boy. While other character chase the mc for wanting her to be there mate

6. QuinNoteBook

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Yusdi

Yusdi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iam talking about my manga
    ''I forgot about my manga to'' i said