Resolved Looking For Something New

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sugar_salt_pepper_hot_sauce, May 15, 2019.

1. Sugar_salt_pepper_hot_sauce

Sugar_salt_pepper_hot_sauce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry i've never fully read warlock of magus i've heard that the Main Character is Single

2. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Okey last post on these kind of stuff, it was quite some time ago since I read RI so I might be remembering this wrongly.

As far as I read and remember, in one of the first cities he goes to early one, the one he goes to with the caravan there is a girl there who really likes him or falls in love with him. A lot of the girls at one point likes and or loves the MC but eventually they all come to hate him or the MC breaks the image they have to him since it was all a facade or he shows his true color. Examples of this I believe were the really strong cultivation girl who chased him or tried to steal his land, can't remember her name but I do believe at one point she showed interest in him in a very clear way and there was even talk of marriage I believe. Another one is that girl who at first everyone believes is a man, but is a girl only disguising herself as a man. At a certain point she shows feelings for him but mostly scoffs at it and nothing happens.

Overall nothing really happens and for the most part there really isn't anything there but while it was a long time since I read it and I might be wrong, I am pretty sure there are a few chapters where interest/feelings for the MC is shown but it is always dashed and squashed out in the upcoming part.

Again I want to point out that on RI I might be remembering it wrongly.

3. Berenice96

Berenice96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link