Recommendations Looking for suggestions for ABO stories with AO pairings!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by TigerCub, Jan 20, 2019.

1. TigerCub

TigerCub Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for any suggestions for ABO stories with AO pairings! (i.e. no BO or AB)

I've read the novels ABO Cadets and Runaway Guide already so I'm looking for new stuff!! Does anyone have any suggestions for me to check out? They can already be translated and or not at all as long as I can access them to read (especially the raws, I want to be able to access the raws! :blobsmilehappyeyes:)

If you've got anything good, please leave a post with a link to the story (translated and/or raws) and leave a short summary if you can thanks! :blobReach:

Just on the side note, I want to avoid those stories where the main character is actually following a system or set of rules where he gets sent to different universes and different environments (tbh I actually really hate reading these stories fyi :notlikeblob:). I'm only interested in stories where the characters live in an Omegaverse you follow? :blobtriumph:

Also, if you can, please leave a note on whether or not it's gonna have 19+ scenes :blobnosebleed:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf means all the letters ? "I'm looking for any suggestions for ABO stories with AO pairings! (i.e. no BO or AB)"

"where the characters live in an Omegaverse you follow?"
    I'm not following, need the definition of omegaverse.

"19+ scenes"
    Huuuuuuhhhh... Why 19 ? Shouldn't it be normally and conventionally 18 ?

3. Haruhal

Haruhal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A(lpha) B(eta) O(mega) ... you got it? So AO means only Alpha and Omega, no Beta included (I'm in for this)

Maybe....the setting place set in a world where omegaverse exist https://www.deviantart.com/puppylover857/journal/Omegaverse-Explanation-and-Guide-441250200

More detailed smut scene? :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

4. TigerCub

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, 19+ just to indicate how smutty it can get :blobmelt:

ABO = Alpha/Beta/Omega, just referring to the universe or type of story

These were referring to pairing types
    AO = Alpha/Omega
    BO = Beta/Omega
    AB = Alpha/Beta

Omegaverse is kinda hard to describe, but it's basically what I'm referring to as ABO above. The easiest way to understand is usually through reading a story itself or reading manga. It's seen in bl stories mainly (shounen ai/yaoi) but idk if it's the same for yuri/shoujo ai since I don't read those.

For example, this manga is set in the Omegaverse (heads up it's graphic :blobnosebleed:): Kurui Naku No Wa Boku No Ban

Generally, each author tweaks their own Omegaverse but it usually follows the same rules and includes those three 'secondary' genders aside from the normal female and male.

Devon likes this.
  5. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another day, another ABO seeker.
    The community is growing it seems. Only God can tell whether the real world will become an ABO world if one of them becomes the ruler of a country... or the world.

6. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the person was asking why you didn’t just use 18+, since that’s the conventional indication of smuttiness in several countries. Perhaps in Australia it’s 19+ instead?

7. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Omegaverse is an Alternate Universe setting which originated in Supernatural fan fiction. It has since spread to other fandoms and even other countries. Most ABO fiction and fan fiction are set in the modern day, but Chinese ABO stories are usually set in the Interstellar age, and usually include mechs and fighting aliens called Zerg.

8. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Checked/read 1-2 small paragraphs. So basically omegaverse are universes where the males are physically able to impregnate other males ? Named because they are often created/used by authors when they need a yaoi couple to have a biological child. Right ?

I just want to inform you more about yuri (just in case you get a yuri friend or who knows what will happen in your future) = that there is no term like that existing for yuri but i can't really be sure as i am not someone that learned to read Chinese/KR/JP.
    It's not popular for yuri to have biological children, really more rare in novel, in fact i only read one translated novel where in it's world females can impregnate other females (Alice Tale in Phantasmagoria). Minor spoiler: elf race is only female and de facto can impregnate other women but no explanation how it works. MC is a half-elf and impregnated 2 girls.
    Beside that there some original and parody doujins that do have biological children from yuri but like i said it's not a popular genre or just not translated often or just hard to create/find inspiration.
    The pregnancy method is often just created to look acceptable-logical / corresponding to the world = like madoka magica where goddess madoka created a baby thx to her powers or alien technology in a post-apocalyptic world.
    But yeah i only remember 5 doujins (i wonder if it's a lot) where the babies are created thx to science.

Why not reading Yuri/Shoujo-ai ? A dislike/hate/trauma/fear for it ? Or just because you have read a bad story in the genre ?
    We also got a whole thread just like the Danmei Room for yuri, it's Yuri Garden (NUF).

9. TigerCub

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I don't want to accidentally shift the focus of this thread, just want to say that I got nothing bad against yuri, just not my taste that's all. I mean, I have dipped my toes into that pond before, but it was only one time. I'm more of a fan of yaoi :blobhug:

Japorea, Haruhal and Anra7777 like this.
  10. Haruhal

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Abarenbo honey..I only know its manga tho.. it has all ABO couple no threesome but each story has either AO BO AB

Or check myreadingmanga.info , it's pretty difficult finding eng translated omegaverse mostly still in jpn

AimieNam1003 and TigerCub like this.
  11. TigerCub

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I've read a lot of omegaverse manga, so many in fact that I've likely read most of those that have been translated hahaha.

Come to think of it, there is this one series where the feelings of uncontrollable lust sprout in the characters which I absolutely love. It's not ABO but it might as well be at this rate.

Check it out, it's a manga though: Drugless Sex
    It's mainly a few short stories in the same universe but with different couples. There's a sequel to one of the couples though in Drag-less Sex 2

I read both of these on Manga Go.

Fairlady1996 and Haruhal like this.
  12. Haruhal

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks,speak of YAOI
    I like something more ummm... sadistic(?) And lots of juicy 21+ :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    Any recommendation?

TigerCub likes this.
  13. Potatoes

Potatoes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Way of an Omega

Haven't actually read it, but it says that its omegaverse and yeah, you can probably check this one out, it can be read in wattpad...

Haruhal and TigerCub like this.
  14. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can be pregnant even yuri couple.

Omega male/females has the highest chance of pregnancy.

Beta males/females have more difficulty in being pregnant.

Alpha males/females have the most difficulty being pregnant.

Some ABO stories do have yuri couples with kids.

Yuri is ok. I guess i read to much cutsy stuff and im looking for other entertainment. I like yaoi better. Cant really think of a reason now. Lol

15. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read
    Mr. Rong’s Lovelorn Diary
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/mr-rongs-lovelorn-diary/

Its a pretty good/funny story.

Mc is an omega with alpha characteristics and the alpha he hits on always runs because they like small cute omegas.

HE, AO, no smut but good story.

Blindness
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/blindness/
    Fukaya Yuito (17), lives as an omega in hiding. As such, Yuito acts as a caretaker for the beautiful blind alpha, Kunishiro Aoi. Although wishing to be a free man, Yuito cannot help the deep attraction he feels towards Aoi. Even as it is, he wishes to stay by his side as only a servant, but the desire to be Aoi’s『mate』is instinctual. Approaching soon is Aoi’s 20th birthday, and the discussion of eye surgery is raised. At this time, Aoi’s older brother, Ren (25), in preparation for Aoi’s debut in high society, begins his search for the perfect omega…

16. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh ? Where are they ? I am interested as long there is not much drama/ But i would not like it if you tell me they are just side couples in yaoi stories.

17. AerynW

AerynW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a yuri ABO.

18. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx but i kinda wanted a translated in english one...

19. AerynW

AerynW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    系草和校草 (The Department Hunk and the School Hunk) by 轻点 (sorry no link, the official site isn't loading for me rn)

Modern times/School setting

The department hunk's raised as a beta but he's an omega.
    The school hunk is of course an apha.

If I remember correctly, one of them had a girlfriend and got dumped...and got seen by the other. The other teased the one that got dumped...got punched in return. They started to interact with each other more.

The department hunk despises A/O for being manipulated by their hormones. True feelings shouldn't be influenced by lust. So when he found out he's an omega and suddenly got his first heat, he broke his finger to gain control over the lust.

Alpha is the overbearing black-belly type, but affectionate.

I believe there's a radio drama out for this too.

20. ShibaMiyuki

ShibaMiyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some: I'll put their names here so just google it, their raws are quite easy to find :)

重生之再嫁末路上将
    Mtl translates this as just "Rebirth"
    This is the MTL synopsis:"Ling Xiao, who received the genetic matching notice in the past life, collapsed. He is beautiful, and his career has risen to countless Alpha fans. It is of course a icing on the cake to match the top. The premise is that Lu Yi, a year ago. The current Lu Hao will be disfigured and disabled with both legs, and medical technology cannot be repaired. A photo of a face can stop the nightingale, scaring countless Omega. Ling Xiao is also unwilling to have a lot of pursuers after marriage. In the end, his pursuer did not hesitate to abandon him to escape alone, but the nominal 'husband' saved him and even died. After reborn, Ling Xiao wants to make a different choice... How it looks is not important. "

我喜欢你的信息素 - I like your pherormone

This one is super cute!
    "As a good-looking, family background is also good Beta, Duan Jiayan smoothed the waves for more than ten years, until high school met Lu Xing. Lu Xing's family is better than him. People are taller than him. Basketball is better than him. Learning is more than eight hundred streets. Even Duan Jiayan's friends and friends can occasionally praise the road star. The most important thing is that Duan Jiayan stared at the girl and admitted that she liked the school grass road star for many years. Duan Jiayan never looked down on the road to unilaterally, until one day, he got his latest medical report. He is a late-differentiated Omega, because the differentiation is too late, people are ruined, and Alpha will be in pain when he is close to Duan Jiayan. He is allergic to all Alpha pheromones except Lu Xing. - Self-study one night. Duan Jiayan was uncomfortable and had to bother Lu Xing to bite his neck and make a temporary mark. After finishing the mark, Lu Xing resigned: "We Alpha's temper is very bad, very angry, you let me do the mark for you, are you rewarded?" "Then you..." Duan Jiayan tentatively asked: "Atmosphere?" "Well," the other party squatted slightly and clicked on his white neck: "You also bite back, I will not care about it." Duan Jiayan: "..." - Xueba / Da Shaoye / Campus male god attack X Xueshou / Ershizu / Hanger Lang accepted - ABO campus text, no child"
    星际之败类
    In english the title is something like" The scum of the stars?"
    Yuan Ying’s ancestor Rong Yuan was concealed by his friends because he was a scum of the celestial world. After the lightning and thunder, the bones were gone. Rong Yuan’s ancestors opened their eyes again and found that they not only changed the hills, but also reduced to the lowest. The most important thing is that he is now in a very strange world, where people are divided into three types, the strongest ALPHA, the most mediocre BETA and the weakest OMEGA, life expectancy of up to three hundred years is still complacent, near live A thousand-year-old Rong Yuan said... Although there is less aura in this place, fortunately, it is still necessary to carry it! Imperial Major General Ernst Will is the strongest ALPHA in the Empire. His face is handsome, his waist and legs are long, and he is a dreamer of countless people. This border war, the Empire defeated, it was reported that Ernst Will will be a OMEGA. The main reason for this defeat is that the information inhibitor he used has failed. Major General Ernst in the estrus period, affecting The ALPHA combat power of the entire transport ship. The most important thing is that Major General Ernst disappeared after the defeat of the Empire. The news spread throughout the Empire, and the whole country is in vain! Rong Yuan’s ancestors have always been cold and cold-hearted, and they are always looking forward to the road. The man is a cigarette in his eyes, and death is a flower thank you in his eyes. However, in this strange little world, he meets a person who shows that he is dead early but has many more blessings. He refers to the person who has this strange face and has a relationship with himself. Rong Yuan’s ancestors said: This is wrong. I want to cultivate the fairy!

被标记之后》After being marked
    This is one of my favorites!
    This one is about an omega who is marked by the person he liked because of an accident. However because of his long term use of inhibitors no one thinks that our MC is an omega (although he doesn't hide his gender deliberately).
    So the ML thinks our MC is an alpha and is trying to find who was the omega he marked (coz he didn't see the MC's face at the time of the accident) and somehow our MC mistakenly thinks the ML knows he is the omega in question and starts chasing him.
    --> The first few chapters are written iike a forum so it's not exactly the best reading experience, especially if you're using MTL like me. But after that the fluffiness wins you :)
    ABO之总裁遇上小奶狗 - the ABO president meets the little milk dog (?)
    Mr. Qi is an alpha president. He is neither arrogant and arrogant, nor cold and overbearing. He is diligent, hardworking, and good at personal life. He is a young Omega who has had PTSD, and his face is white and tender. Suxiang is soft and sweet, and when you have a nightmare, you will cry and hug; when the president, Mr. Yu, meets the sly and the little milk dog, when the uncle’s arms become a reliable sense of security
    帝国将军的婚礼[星际] -Imperial general's wedding
    he border war was stable, and the general Xie Jin, known as the "imperial lion", was secretly transferred from the front line and arranged a marriage with the imperial prince, only to produce the war machine needed for the empire to dominate. Unfortunately, the best course he has done in so many years is - never compromise.Breaking and standing, isn't it? For the cockroach who grew up in the abandoned slum, the man is tearing his faint stream, his sun. He once said to himself: "The days of your life are better than noon, though There is darkness, still like the morning." "Fire comes to me in the ashes" - "Dialectical of Love" Love Reading Guide: 1, overhead Star ABO (with private) 2, AO combination, strong A strong O 3, The decisive decision-making male god was attacked by the VS heart-stricken hand-small wolf dog. The next year, the interstellar blood (dog blood) text, Su accepts, sweet pet, and has a child outside.