Forgotten Title Looking for the QT story male MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Namegyu, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Namegyu

Namegyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, i'm here to seeking help

It's a QT story that i don't remember is is BG, BL or no CP
    One of arc is the MC is son of a family that mistaken and the 'real son' is appeared, murmured about his past when he is kidnapped with his BF. At the end he is a illegitimate child of his father, and the real son is buried on the slop (or hill?)

The other arc is his father is a professor (or teacher) and have a good manner in front of him and his legal wife, but on the back he is a total scum that have xiaosan and a child that have a bad habit, that in the end their story is to be a model from (i forgot the line, but the means is) how a child will do what they saw. Like the MC be a good man because his father always appear in a gentleman and righteous im front of him, and his illigamete child become like villain because he show him a dark people can be.

The other arc is he was a son (?) of general that bring home a girl to be his woman. But after their marriage, she not satisfied with him and he have a shortage kidney that make his body smells of medicine. At the end she interested on his (first?) son that more young and healty than him that newly marriage. I forgot the rest...

It's seems they are a same QT, and i forgot if he have a pair. Can anyone recall me what is the title of this story? (Or maybe 2 and 3 is different story than the 1)
    Pleaseeee~

2. Ignis_Lua

Ignis_Lua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Namegyu likes this.
  3. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks
    It has female lead not male lead

Namegyu likes this.
  4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    BG world hopping male protagonist
    Translated : https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/boss-level-professional-face-quick-wear.79919/
    The Best Male God

Untranslated novel
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/here-comes-the-male-god-quick-transmigration.96903/

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-bad-man-system-has-collapsed-quick-transmigration.96781/

5. Namegyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Thta Boss level PFS indeed great, but i drop it after 3 arc.. It's great but i feels like read short story than quickwear? Mmm.. Like that.

I'll check the two novel~ thank you for Recomedation

Fengyuyi and alina too~ thankyou to recall me

6. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend you to read Here Come The Male God Quick transmigration. It’s completely novel. Some arcs is realistic and sad, it’s my favorite novel. if you like I am big villain then you will like this.

Namegyu likes this.
  7. Namegyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, i check it. Not that novel. In this she was p princess that want to get married in general house but that i looking for is she was general daughter that his father want to get her new little mother that just a few years older than her