Other Request Looking for the title of this synopsis

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shunako, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Shunako

Shunako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi!

So I'm looking for the title of this synopsis. Though I already have one The name might be wrong since I can't find the raw or if there's one..

Asking if someone might know...
    Also let me know if I wrong if there's a raw of this novel or not. It was a good story so far and the paid book I'm reading takes!! Takes!! Forever to update so I looking for the raw version.

"
    Linray Bart had traveled to a world of sword and magic, becoming the son of the high nobility of the Raymond empire. He had zero talent in magic but had been enrolled into the holiest Raymond Magic Academy of the Raymond empire with the help of his family. He thought he would be a dude who had nothing to do all day at the Academy, but he never thought he would awaken to the treasure chest system. The system would randomly refresh treasure chests in various places, which only he could see, and as long as he picked them up, he could get various magical abilities or items. "Congratulations on opening the bronze chest, acquiring a pair of magical gloves." "Congratulations on opening the silver chest, acquiring a mana source." "Congratulations on opening a gold chest, acquiring arcane skills: Death's Smile." "Congratulations on opening a diamond chest, acquiring... Ever since he had awakened the Treasure Chest System, Lin Meng's legs and lumbar never get sore again. He became healthier than ever, and even became a magical prodigy that only appears once every millennium. "

Hoping you help me!..

The title that was given was:
    " The sorcery Academy: I am invincible after getting treasure everyday. "

Keep looking for none..
    Though I was hoping for it to have raws or this is probably a original work and not translated.. I don't know.. ugh!..
    Do help me

(━━━┳━━━○━━━┳━━━)

2. Deleted member 125960

Deleted member 125960 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author posted it on Webnovel.

Shunako likes this.
  3. Shunako

Shunako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

No they remove it.. it's been at least two or more weeks and still no update.. make me think I waste the money opening the trial read.

But since it's in the trial read it's a translation but many said it wasn't. It's confusing.

Hoping to to read the raw.

Webnovel is getting more worse every update on they're system and I'm a subscribe member monthly. Maybe I can look for a better site to waste my money that at least had a stable update on their translated books..

Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  4. Dowman

Dowman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also looking for this one :)

5. artpe

artpe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also looked for raw from this novel but could not find it:cry:

6. King Korng

King Korng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you find it ?

7. missluna

missluna 《Melon Seed Eater》

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't used Webnovel in a long time so I might be wrong on my conjecture. Since you said it was on trial read and then it was removed, then my best guess is that it didn't get enough support from the readers to be picked from the Trial Reads for voting in the Voting Pool. So the novel never got the greenlight to be fully translated. Even if the novel was picked for the Voting Pool, it needs to have the highest votes to be greenlighted for full translation. Your best bet on fiding the raws is in Qidian since they own Webnovel.
    Edit: If you can still not find the raws, we can assume that they changed the title. They might even have changed the character's names. I found a case like that here on NUF. Looking for raws and mtls are getting harder this days.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022