Resolved Looking for this BL novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by shouahang58, Sep 3, 2021.

1. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking a chinese BL novel that I read before.
    I can't remember the title but I do remember some stuff about it,
    It's a transmigration novel

(points not in order)
    • MC is villain and wants to go back home like always
    • MC and ML (and other ppl) go through a test, MC is the first to finish cause he is pure/not evil? ML questions this cause as everyone knows MC is suppose to be evil
    • MC and ML and two of ML's friend and this guy that sort of befriends MC all past the test
    • MC didn't want to past the test and wanted to leave but is unable to, only way to leave is to complete the studies in that place.
    • if I remember correctly MC seems like he is lazy cause he sleeps all the time but really he is active at night (might be from a different novel, idk)
    • as time goes by ML's friend start to like MC but later in the novel he gets marries to some girl
    • MC/ML and friends ice skate on frozen lake and have a contest on climbing the ice waterfall
    • something happens and the ice break, MC and ML falls into the lake and meets the leader of the place they staying at
    • ML stays behind with the leader to study under him? while MC goes back
    • After a couple of years MC is done with study so he leaves but ML and other is not
    • New year comes? and MC gets drunk and hit tree trunk with fist and cries cause he misses his home/family
    • ML ans his friend see this and both kinda start liking him after this
    • after MC leaves he pretends to be evil but ML knows he isn't
    • MC and ML meet again at war???
    Yeah this all I remember from the novel, this is basically the first couple of chapters.

2. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
  3. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    judeiiro likes this.