Forgotten Title Looking for two novels that ive forgotten the name of

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by jurojin, Apr 23, 2021.

1. jurojin

jurojin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically both novels have the same theme going on as '' rebirth on the door to the civil affairs bureau''

the first one is bascially the FL gets married(?) to the ML who lives in a villa they get along but ML has some past trauma from his ex and she als appears later on trying to win him back, i dont remember more than that, besides that ML mom either tried to have the FL stay with the ML cuz she (ML mom) thought something was wrong with her son

the second one was basically the FL nd ML being friends but both got dumped by the people the have a crush on and they vent to each other about that , the ML is a doctor though so hes like constantly tired, they also bicker constantly and in the end ML has a crush on FL but shes a hardheaded nut and doesnt really realize it. AH Ml also keeps saving her from weird situations with guys nd stuff

Ceilo27 likes this.
  2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one sounds interesting :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: I'm a sucker for love after marriage trope, I hope someone would know the answer :blobok:

pkhyber and Ceilo27 like this.
  3. foxyprince

foxyprince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know... but the premises sounds like men of culture would watch in a certain website. ugh, I'm sorry.

4. Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the first novel and it was really good. Both FL and ML have past traumas from their ex and because of pressure from their families they decided to marry each other after they only briefly met once or twice :D

It was a long time ago, but I think the name of the novel is: First Marriage Then Love

Ceilo27 and Isabelle like this.
  5. jurojin

jurojin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    huh?.... the novels have more of a ''marriage of convenience'' thing going on i dont know how you came to that conclusion.... and the second novel is literally a frenemies to lovers trope which was done really well , im honestly confused ??

yessss!!! thank you

6. foxyprince

foxyprince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, tell you what if you get tired of reading there are some tv series that has that kind of plot specially asian dramas. just sayin, anyway I'm just gonna go away now pretend I didn't say anything. have a good day and wear mask if you goin outside you'd never know.