Forgotten Title looking for

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Immovable87, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Immovable87

Immovable87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone
    please help me find this novel
    Brief introduction: Yang Chen, a great genius of refining Dan, was betrayed and killed by his closest woman because he could not cultivate martial arts, and was born again to a bullied young man who was bullied. Since then, began a period of evil life that shocked Wanjie. The strongest and purest elixir, cultivate genius? No one in this world knows more about genius than Yang Chen. Martial arts cannot be cultivated in previous lives, what he has to do in this life ...
    i know i've read it before but i can't seem to find it again
    the author's translated name is night clouds
    thanks you...

here's the rest of his works

Emperor Tenjin
    Author: Night clouds
    Update status: End
    Brief introduction: Modern reel students traveled through the world with the class, and the anti-God body was mistakenly detected as a garbage constitution, which tasted the warmth and coldness of the world. At the time of despair, Su Ye occasionally inherited the memory of the peerless powerhouse, opened the body of the king, and once awakened, his life changed. Under the sky, Su Ye swore to the sky on the top of Lengfeng Mountain. When I wake up to Su Ye, I will be dazzling!
    Latest update: Chapter 183: 8 Divine Courts , Yang Chen (The Finale) 2019-10-09
    Emperor
    Emperor
    Update status: serialization
    Brief introduction: Modern reel students traveled through the world with the class, and the anti-God body was mistakenly detected as a garbage constitution, which tasted the warmth and coldness of the world. At the time of despair, Su Ye occasionally inherited the memory of the peerless powerhouse, opened the body of the king, and once awakened, his life changed. Under the sky, Su Ye swore to the sky on the top of Lengfeng Mountain. When I wake up to Su Ye, I will be dazzling!
    Latest update: Chapter 189 : Beware of this person2019-07-17
    Innocent master
    Innocent master
    Introduction: A demon boy who came out of the mountain and returned to the city. He wanted to find his younger sister who had been separated for many years, but did not want to cause accidents. The story begins here.
    Latest update: Ending speech 2016-09-13
    Tsutenkushi
    Tsutenkushi
    Brief introduction: Yang Chen, a great genius of refining Dan, was betrayed and killed by his closest woman because he could not cultivate martial arts, and was born again to a bullied young man who was bullied. Since then, began a period of evil life that shocked Wanjie. The strongest and purest elixir, cultivate genius? No one in this world knows more about genius than Yang Chen. Martial arts cannot be cultivated in previous lives, what he has to do in this life ...
    Latest Update: The Finale (New Book, Royal Celestial Emperor) New 2018-08-09
    Urban Swordmaster
    Urban Swordmaster
    Introduction: A demon boy who came out of the mountain and returned to the city. He wanted to find his younger sister who had been separated for many years, but did not want to cause accidents. The story begins here.
    Latest update: Ending speech 2016-02-02
    Bodyguard
    Bodyguard
    Introduction: Since Ye Xuan became the bodyguard of the robot queen, he has only one goal, and that is to make his sister who is as beautiful as a fairy is doing well. Seeking collection! Please recommend! Official readers of bodyguards ① group: 229667161 (full), readers ② group: 229667676 (full)
    Latest Update: Chapter 231: True or False Should Fall! 2014-01-05
    Sword breaking fairy
    Sword breaking fairy
    Introduction: A young man with a peerless medical skill is forced into the Xiuxian gate. How can he struggle and survive in the world of strong men? There are four kinds of people in this world who can't be bothered. The strong, the lunatic, the physician, and a 'strong physician'! After the "Immortal Martial Arts" in the cloud, there is another work that shocks the bloody fairy. Click to read, I believe you will like it. Readers who like this book please add the group number: 17968 ...
    Latest Update: Chapter 1266: After 0 Years (The Finale Free) 2014-11-01
    Immortal Martial Arts
    Immortal Martial Arts
    Introduction: (Signed works of five groups of vertical and horizontal) This is a story ... Immortal Martial Arts ① Group: 179687582, Immortal Martial Arts ② Group: 21806776010 Update time in July, 7:00 pm, 8:00 pm
    Latest update: End of testimonials! 2013-02-11

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author name: 夜云端 / Night Clouds / Night Cloud Peak

Author's works:

Emperor Tenjin: 御天神皇
    Emperor: 遮天神皇
    Innocent Master: 纯情高手
    Tsutenkushi/the novel you're looking for: 通天武尊
    Urban Swordmaster: 都市剑圣